• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
So who came up on the $70 summit lakes on city gear today?:rolleyes

They were sold out already. Cg doesn't update it's website when stuff is OOS. The Easter lows were 50 or so with 50% off but were sold out a day before the promo went live.

This block feature sucks, I can still see his responses.

Why not use your own built-in ignore feature?

Or is posting nonsense each time people quote him too important to you

I never get why people say this either :lol:

Like, are you unable to scroll down when you notice a post being quoted with his name in it?

Last edited:
WTL's were produced in high numbers fellas please just except it, yes they may still be tough to grab but not impossible
eyes.gif

So all you resellers looking for easy flips and beasts looking to have the super limited shoe no one else has can leave the thread now please [emoji]9996[/emoji]️

Let all of us who like and actually still want them cop minus the madness, I can't lie I wanted them so long I actually stopped wanting them
mean.gif
now I'm just like whatever either I'm a cop or not
ohwell.gif
this.. we have all been waiting since freaking May 31 the original release date.. that week is going to be Epic.. NFL starts that weekend.. destiny releases on sept 9.  Iphone 6 announced sept 9.  sons of anarchy starts again on sept 9.  then I get to end my week with a pair i have been waiting for, for almost 6 months!  WTL.. 

This block feature sucks, I can still see his responses.
Why not use your own built-in ignore feature?

Or is posting nonsense each time people quote him too important to you
I never get why people say this either
laugh.gif

Like, are you unable to scroll down when you notice a post being quoted with his name in it?
laugh.gif
 so (and i'm now guilty to bcuz of this post) you both decided to point out and complain instead of just scrolling by and ignoring his post kinda like the pot callin the kettle black and all
mean.gif

roll.gif

China's looking pretty clean back there. Still passing those.... As I mentioned once, WTL's and I am done with the XI.

yup.. WTL for me.. and then go back and pick up some lows on the low..lol  shoe budget has taken a hit after i just got a 739 bill to fix my car
mad.gif

As Memphis pointed out, it's still a supply/demand game, so ample supply doesn't mean it won't be tough to get. I'm ecstatic to see supply looking strong - should really deter/reduce a lot of demand from hypebeasts/resellers, but the question is does it deter enough of them to make it reasonable for those who want to keep them to cop?

Here's to hoping the answer is yes...

Back
Top Bottom