• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I got a $1000 bill twice in 30 days to fix my car :smh:
ugh..im so glad mine wasnt worst.. thought they were going to say my transmission was done.. thinkin about getting an aftermarket warrenty.. bmws are just too expensive to fix and I cant get a new car for at least 2-3 years. 

oh well.. any word on the WC Lebron 11 lows?

I hear you man. I have an 07 335i with 123K on it now.

November - $600-700 new radiator
July - $1000 water pump, thermostat, oil change
Aug - $1000 high pressure fuel pump (kicker is I was 3K out of the recalled part warranty :smh: )

As Memphis pointed out, it's still a supply/demand game, so ample supply doesn't mean it won't be tough to get. I'm ecstatic to see supply looking strong - should really deter/reduce a lot of demand from hypebeasts/resellers, but the question is does it deter enough of them to make it reasonable for those who want to keep them to cop?

Here's to hoping the answer is yes...
I agree a lot of the demand is created by the assumption that the shoe is limited and you could sell them for a grip, stack etc. There's plenty of people who like the shoe for the shoe, so hopefully with a lot of availability yall who want them for real will flourish...

If it ends up being a nice GR, then dre day will end up looking like a genius for his haul
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm hopeful that there will be some serious numbers of the WTL's being put out by all these retailers.  Would be awesome to see everyone eat for a change on one of these typically hard to get releases.  

finishline is getting these you say? please give me a chance at these with a raffle please just bring these to a few spots in minnesota

I agree a lot of the demand is created by the assumption that the shoe is limited and you could sell them for a grip, stack etc. There's plenty of people who like the shoe for the shoe, so hopefully with a lot of availability yall who want them for real will flourish...

Signs are looking good for the WTL them being Super GR doesn't mean nothing as we all know XI's sell out every year.
What I think will determine the availability is the price, if they are still $250 and "Super GR" they many people might have a chance.
But if for some strange reason they are $200 might have to be on your A game
Hopefully I can get a chance to grab them I gotta few things to take care of this next couple months

Signs are looking good for the WTL them being Super GR doesn't mean nothing as we all know XI's sell out every year.
What I think will determine the availability is the price, if they are still $250 and "Super GR" they many people might have a chance.
Hopefully I can get a chance to grab them I gotta few things to take care of this next couple months
XI release every year?

These are still gonna be a pain to get so do your planning before the release. If you guys miss em just wait it out a few months, the resale on these will plummet just like everything else has this year.

November - $600-700 new radiator
July - $1000 water pump, thermostat, oil change
Aug - $1000 high pressure fuel pump (kicker is I was 3K out of the recalled part warranty
mean.gif
)
oh man I cant believe they charged you for that HPFP.. they KNOW that thing is messed up considering they extended the warrenty to 10,000/120,000 miles on those.. i would think only 3k out of warranty they would comp it to keep you as a customer..  

i dont know why they would be 200.. nike has announced months ago they were 250.. but i really dont think that is going to stop anyone from copping.. still cheaper then those mason blue elites at 295

If you're talking about JB XIs then that's a different convo because there is way more demand for those than LBJ XIs.

Last edited:
oh man I cant believe they charged you for that HPFP.. they KNOW that thing is messed up considering they extended the warrenty to 10,000/120,000 miles on those.. i would think only 3k out of warranty they would comp it to keep you as a customer..  

my mechanic asked the dealer for a courtesy and the dealer was like... "we've been kind enough to have the warranty go to 120k." we know its BMW and they tend to be snobby. I had it replaced at 49k so I def felt some kinda way tho.

Actually, the Jordan 11 Concord Lows release is probably a good comparison to the WTL here - they made tons and plenty of people ate, but some still missed out. Resell wasn't awful and if that's the outcome here, I don't think people will be too upset given what we initially thought would be limited numbers.

Last edited:
Seen a release date this sat 8/30 for the chinas but i don't see them on the nike release calendar or any of the other stores locator....are they still dropping this wkend or has the date been pushed back??...any1 have any info??

Actually, the Jordan 11 Concord Lows release is probably a good comparison to the WTL here - they made tons and plenty of people ate, but some still missed out. Resell wasn't awful and if that's the outcome here, I don't think people will be too upset given what we initially thought would be limited numbers.
demand for Jordan 11 Concord >>>>> demand for what the lebron..

really cant compare Jordan 11's to Lebrons at all when it comes to demand for a shoe. 

Back
Top Bottom