Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
This block feature sucks, I can still see his responses.

Why not use your own built-in ignore feature?

Or is posting nonsense each time people quote him too important to you

I never get why people say this either :lol:

Like, are you unable to scroll down when you notice a post being quoted with his name in it?
Yeah if it's one quote, but if it's the last 6 comments then... what's it to y'all anyways? Stop complaining about what I do on here, I already know the deal with y'all.

Last edited:

This block feature sucks, I can still see his responses.

Why not use your own built-in ignore feature?

Or is posting nonsense each time people quote him too important to you

I never get why people say this either :lol:

Like, are you unable to scroll down when you notice a post being quoted with his name in it?

:lol:  so (and i'm now guilty to bcuz of this post) you both decided to point out and complain instead of just scrolling by and ignoring his post kinda like the pot callin the kettle black and all :smh:  :rofl:
Exactly! A normal block feature would prevent me from seeing anything from him but atleast I blocked him, these two dudes don't like what I type so instead of blocking me they make smart remarks or report me.

Although I've only been interesting in owning the KPs and have been pretty much turned off by everything else (except the lows), the XI's would be a huge success IMO if the WTL's are a true GR.

I don't really care how many other ppl own the same shoes I do, I want a pair to beat at work everyday and another to stock.

If it ends up being a nice GR, then dre day will end up looking like a genius for his haul :lol:

Although I've only been interesting in owning the KPs and have been pretty much turned off by everything else (except the lows), the XI's would be a huge success IMO if the WTL's are a true GR.

I don't really care how many other ppl own the same shoes I do, I want a pair to beat at work everyday and another to stock.
This. I like the shoe design, doesn't bother me if everybody has them. I'm not into the whole limited appeal, although I very rarely wear shoes I've just purchased straight away.

If it ends up being a nice GR, then dre day will end up looking like a genius for his haul :lol:
:lol: To be honest J it really isn't about the shoes, just the gloating and the "I'm in love with these shoes" comments on a near to daily basis and then he swaps them, couple of the excuses made sense but then others had zero logic behind it.

:lol: To be honest J it really isn't about the shoes, just the gloating and the "I'm in love with these shoes" comments on a near to daily basis and then he swaps them, couple of the excuses made sense but then others had zero logic behind it.

Still ends up being a nice haul :lol:

Also, we all know it's different levels of "love" for a shoe. He could very well rebuy them for the low.

We are all guilty of a little wavering here and there.

Still ends up being a nice haul :lol:

Also, we all know it's different levels of "love" for a shoe. He could very well rebuy them for the low.

We are all guilty of a little wavering here and there.
True, I feel bad for the people who paid over a G for them, even over 500.

Last edited:
how can these be a "nice GR"? FNL is getting them which makes it seems to people that they will have a good chance but bro... come sept 13 at 8, it will be hectic and dudes will be super pissed

[ATTACHMENT=7736]image.jpg (47k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMEN[ATTACHMENT=7737]image.jpg (47k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Finishline will be dropping.

If it ends up being a nice GR, then dre day will end up looking like a genius for his haul
laugh.gif
while i don't disagree i think it was more of where he posted the trade to begin with
laugh.gif
 that's what caused the issues

how can these be a "nice GR"? FNL is getting them which makes it seems to people that they will have a good chance but bro... come sept 13 at 8, it will be hectic and dudes will be super pissed
there's always one
mean.gif

I got a $1000 bill twice in 30 days to fix my car
mean.gif
ugh..im so glad mine wasnt worst.. thought they were going to say my transmission was done.. thinkin about getting an aftermarket warrenty.. bmws are just too expensive to fix and I cant get a new car for at least 2-3 years. 

oh well.. any word on the WC Lebron 11 lows?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom