Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
If all these numbers are true, I just hope Florida gets the same treatment as well! Looking forward to seeing the hoh locator

AAAAAAAAWWWWWW MAN THESE ARE GONNA BE SOOOOO HARD TO COP I BETTER HURRY AND PRE-ORDER FOR $600.00 BEFORE I GET STUCK PAYING $1000.00 FOR RESALE AFTER I STRIKE OUT ON RELEASE DAY
sick.gif
roll.gif

To think how a few of us assumed something like this was gonna happen way back when they first started pushing dates back, sweet
pimp.gif

pretty much how the hyped Jordan threads are. shoes will sell out. people will take Ls.

the best part about the quantities being larger is that the resell will be significantly lower than it would be if they were limited.

team wake up late will be annoyed tho.
This...

I doubt I'll get mine next week so i could care less about copping on release day, but will get them for that lower resale

good on nike for making more pairs available instead of making us jump through hoops trying to obtain them. If the numbers are true and you payed over $500 you are a fool or have a lot of extra money.

Thanking the Nike gods that they made these in huge numbers. Really want a pair to rock. This will make it much easier.
Also all those ATC sites trying to charge over 100$ to just to add to cart is ridiculous, may be cheaper to pay resell haha.

the higher numbers are true

besides myself others are ringing in with similar numbers near each other but regardless higher numbers overall

granted im in nyc and we always get the most stock across the city compared to other parts of the country on really every release

im not expecting these to sit though regardless of the higher production run fact is people want them

not just resellers but normal people who wear shoes lol

i will say that there will be unclaimed pairs but every drop has unclaimed pairs so thats not sayin much really lol

Exactly, the launch locator hasn't even hit and most folks screaming huge GR already. We scream the same thing every major release lol. This not our first rodeo same thing is going to happen black Friday & Christmas time.

I hope so... I got 4 pairs of Gamma for the xmas release EASY

|I  Ay bruh I know how to read, maybe you should try it sometimes. Two people have dropped the 180 pair info. One from my neck of the woods, so I asked him. 

Try? I did, bruh.

So why don't you just stay in the corner and stop cluttering the thread with dumb questions, if, you can indeed read.

Did anyone else pick up the (non)Champ pack hats and shirts on NDC? I just saw them and got all 4.

tired.gif
 Ay bruh I know how to read, maybe you should try it sometimes. Two people have dropped the 180 pair info. One from my neck of the woods, so I asked him. 
Try? I did, bruh.

So why don't you just stay in the corner and stop cluttering the thread with dumb questions, if, you can indeed read.
Bruh, he was actually asking a different person than the guy that said his friend works at the hoh.

Its too early to be going this hard at dudes for asking redundant questions, it only gets worse from here.

Back
Top Bottom