Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
So I have a question...the WTL or any what the shoe...who in the world buys them to rock em? like I feel like the only function these shoes have is to resell...

Did anyone else pick up the (non)Champ pack hats and shirts on NDC? I just saw them and got all 4.
I copped the red hat, since i mostly been wearing a lot of red now with my KCs been considering the shirt
So I have a question...the WTL or any what the shoe...who in the world buys them to rock em? like I feel like the only function these shoes have is to resell...
a lot of people actually like them to wear like you know because they're shoes....we have an early copper in here that walks her dog in them
nerd.gif

I've been calling and still no word if we're getting them here or not
Power rings.... U...... Nite?
nerd.gif

Last edited:
My boy said his store got 12 pair they are a low volume store so there is that 

The major players in ATL are your HOH's so its great to see that a non HOH is getting some here 

Last edited:
Looking at your post count to reps then it all makes since 

you speak straight non-sense B 

6114.gif

I wouldn't expect a Niketalk veteran of all things saying something like this. Unrelated, but good luck to y'all. Glad to hear that Niketalkers will be able to get the Lebron 11s easily

:lol: just saying kicks are ugly as sin...call me a conservative shoe head...or maybe I'm too old for that loud nonsense

Last edited:
these WTL will be an easy cop in CANADA. numbers from different people i know that works in two different non HOH FTL will be getting them.

dude must be new the meme's and Gifs are half the fun!!!
roll.gif

I mean we can talk resell prices or bash on each other smh......

At the end of the day the meme's and Gif's bring comic relief to the situation that half of y'all will be failing tho.... 

Why always the new cats gotta go at peoples necks for the dumbest things might wanna keep that lurker status or come in with a positive attitude that's like joining a biker gang and getting mad that everyone likes to ride hogs and not sports bikes bruh....

No LeBron XI was hard to get. I expect these to be no different. Resell won't be as high as people think. As far as resell goes, the XI is a bust.

dude must be new the meme's and Gifs are half the fun!!!
roll.gif

I mean we can talk resell prices or bash on each other smh......

At the end of the day the meme's and Gif's bring comic relief to the situation that half of y'all will be failing tho....

Why always the new cats gotta go at peoples necks for the dumbest things might wanna keep that lurker status or come in with a positive attitude that's like joining a biker gang and getting mad that everyone likes to ride hogs and not sports bikes bruh....

Ahem.....

http://s1205.photobucket.com/user/shway-mayfield/media/image-147.jpg.html

http://s1205.photobucket.com/user/shway-mayfield/media/image-148.jpg.html

Haven't gotten around to wearing my MVPs yet, but that day will come.....

http://s1205.photobucket.com/user/shway-mayfield/media/image-149.jpg.html

After I cop my WTLs. :D

Back
Top Bottom