Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
man this thread has really picked up latetly.. lots of new people already and we arent even a week away yet..

So I have a question...the WTL or any what the shoe...who in the world buys them to rock em? like I feel like the only function these shoes have is to resell...

Ahem.....

Haven't gotten around to wearing my MVPs yet, but that day will come.....

After I cop my WTLs.
happy.gif
but where them WTD or WTTM94 at
nerd.gif

tongue.gif

With the seemingly increased numbers of WTL available, where does this leave the step brother 2k14s. Will they in fact emerge as "THE" shoe of the 11?

I'm gonna be in Las Vegas on RD for the WTL....so i'll be blowing enough money as is, but I'm gonna try and be up early to hit the spots and see if I get lucky. Or I might just be passed out and still drunk...who knows. lol

With the seemingly increased numbers of WTL available, where does this leave the step brother 2k14s. Will they in fact emerge as "THE" shoe of the 11?
The 2k14s were garbage and availability doesn't make a shoe THE SHOE, the 11 shoe to me by far is the Kings Pride.

nope that unfortunately will still be the KPs if not the WTLs

@sneakermane  i was being serious you posted them pics i figured you actually had the series, it's a nice set and i don't even like the WTs, and I'm android
devil.gif

Wonder if anybody from the US gripped some of those $1500 WTL pairs from Korea/Japan couple months back

Last edited:

@sneakermane
 i was being serious you posted them pics i figured you actually had the series, it's a nice set and i don't even like the WTs, and I'm android :evil:

Naw..... Only WT I don't own but I wouldn't mind having are the Kobe 7s. I had access to them & passed at that time. Stupid move. :smh: I don't believe in paying resale for ANYTHING so I'm good. I'll live.

I will say this.....

Had every intention of ending my Lebron 11 run with the WTLs. 13 pairs..... Not bad.

But the 12s are so MEH to me I might as well keep buying 11s. I have yet to see a colorway that I'd want to buy on release day. Real talk. :smh:

Last edited:

@sneakermane
 i was being serious you posted them pics i figured you actually had the series, it's a nice set and i don't even like the WTs, and I'm android
devil.gif
Naw..... Only WT I don't own but I wouldn't mind having are the Kobe 7s. I had access to them & passed at that time. Stupid move.
mean.gif
I don't believe in paying resale for ANYTHING so I'm good. I'll live.
i did like them kobe7 just bcuz they were more mild than everything else

I am glad these are an easy pick up might get two if I can.... all for me to keep

Wonder if anybody from the US gripped some of those $1500 WTL pairs from Korea/Japan couple months back
I doubt they'll speak up about it now lol prob wait till 9/13 and post pics trying to blend into the retail crowd

I see NikeNino aka MRIBONIT has made his return in the last 24 hrs for the WTL :lol:

Champs "connect", Texas of course, size 12 and everyone hates his posts already

I see NikeNino aka MRIBONIT has made his return in the last 24 hrs for the WTL :lol:

Champs "connect", Texas of course, size 12 and everyone hates his posts already
:lol: persistent to say the least

i will try for the wtls & if i miss it is what it is, i would so much rather have the 10s 

as far as xis go i will try to find a pair of the black gums for as low as possible & ride off into the sunset, 2 the people who have them, u liking the acid lows?

Back
Top Bottom