Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Ill wait until my  WTL ndc order is processed and shipped. Miss me with all this getting excited over a rumor of them being a GR/easy pickup **** b

Last edited:
Hope everyone can feast on the WTL.
Does anyone know what the China numbers are looking like? I'm strongly considering doubling up.

Some of y'all gotta relax on this " doubling" and "tripling"up talk , when you don't even know if you can secure even one pair lol smh

Some of y'all gotta relax on this " doubling" and "tripling"up talk , when you don't even know if you can secure even one pair lol smh
If that's directed at me, I already have a pair, I just wouldn't pursue a second if it turned out to be a hassle.

I live in Orlando but I'm from London, my family are all still back in the UK.
cool beans.. so you know the struggle of having only one HOH.. and 0 niketowns.. pretty much online or bust with, I almost dont even feel like entering raffles at that HOH, feels like a waste of time.  although I did win bred 1's there and X hazelnuts there last year.

No connects so will have to hit up as many raffles as I can and cross my fingers...and try online. At least I'm a common size so there should be healthy stock

I know this is a hypebeast question, but anyone have an estimation of the hype price on these What The Lebrons? I initially thought around $350-400. But seeing them go for pre-ordering for a lot, I'm thinking the hype is high within this one, especially how many Lebron 11s have flopped.

Last edited:
I know this is a hypebeast question, but anyone have an estimation of the hype price on these What The Lebrons? I initially thought around $350-400. But seeing them go for pre-ordering for a lot, I'm thinking the hype is high within this one, especially how many Lebron 11s have flopped.
should be about $ 1.000.000

cool beans.. so you know the struggle of having only one HOH.. and 0 niketowns.. pretty much online or bust with, I almost dont even feel like entering raffles at that HOH, feels like a waste of time.  although I did win bred 1's there and X hazelnuts there last year.

Hazelnuts sat in London tho :lol:

I live in Orlando but I'm from London, my family are all still back in the UK.

Well Footaction, Champs and Finish line in the Florida mall gets all the releases too, I pretty much order from online here or the UK depending on availability. Last store release I went too was the Galaxy Foams and that was ridiculous.

Last edited:
Well Footaction, Champs and Finish line in the Florida mall gets all the releases too, I pretty much order from online here or the UK depending on availability. Last store release I went too was the Galaxy Foams and that was ridiculous.
yeah but they dont get the limited stuff..sometimes Footaction does, but not as much HOH.

I know the manager at that finishline and they usually just get GRs, but he will hold me pairs when I ask.. hopefully they get WTL.. I have never lined up for a release at FL mall.. just not worth it, if I dont win a raffle i just miss out. 

definetly a hypebeast question.. agreed. 

Hazelnuts sat in London tho
laugh.gif
lol.. im sure a lot of stuff sits in London that doesnt sit here. 

If you don't mind me asking, why do you care?

Because I want to know how much I'd pay if I luck/miss out. These are the actual only Lebron 11s that I'll actually cop. And if you look at my joined date, I am not a new person, thanks.

SERVED!

He told ya'll, didn't he? :lol: Don't mind the hostility--we've had a lot of reseller on the low come in and ask those types of questions and then we see the pairs in their sig.

If you can cop in store, I'd go that route vs. online. NDC sucks and all other online retailers will most likely have their stock compromised (well, maybe not FTL affiliates). Check your local boutiques, they might be getting pairs on the L-O. If you are anywhere between sizes 10-12 I don't think you should strike out. Make sure you get up early enough and enter whatever raffles you need to.

Last edited:
Because I want to know how much I'd pay if I luck/miss out. These are the actual only Lebron 11s that I'll actually cop. And if you look at my joined date, I am not a new person, thanks.

I thought that might've been why you were asking and wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt.

You kind of walked into it by asking in such an awful way though :lol:

To answer your question though, I see you needing to move both the low and high end of your estimate up by maybe $50.

Back
Top Bottom