Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Just confirmed with my local Hibbett Sports that they will be releasing the WTL 11s, giving out tickets later next week

I see NikeNino aka MRIBONIT has made his return in the last 24 hrs for the WTL
laugh.gif

Champs "connect", Texas of course, size 12 and everyone hates his posts already
nerd.gif

roll.gif

Last edited:

180 on WTLs @ HoH in Cle 
nthat.gif

The Ease
Whats your source man? Cant be dropping rays of sunshine like that.
Lmao I don't know why he came at you like that man 
laugh.gif

It's crazy cause  exactly as I was reading "180 pairs at HoH Brooklyn" my dude comes out of nowhere (couldn't see my screen) and says "You know the HoH is getting 180 pairs of WTLs right" 

if quantity on these are same or close to the WTKD 6s then i wouldn't sweat this release next week
smokin.gif

Last edited:
I just held wtl in hand my dude at champs says he can guarantee I win the raffle.....I'll be 600mi away during raffle and release

Yeah put the money down and I'll drive from Orlando, grab them, grab you some food for the hell of it and drop them off at your home.

Finally grabbed a pair of Elite SEs for $320 shipped. That's 2 bucks less than I would have paid after taxes from NDC. Now those were definitely more limited than the wtl are gonna be and resell is still bad. Yes I get it that demand is significantly lower for the se's but that should still say something.

yall know I don't want them, i don't think i want them but he isn't gonna go for that, he laughed about it, said how you gonna have the most exclusive shoes in el paso and not get these
laugh.gif
 i'm do his shoe show next month though, he's raffling his pair of WTL at the show, i'm just kinda sad I can't help out with that guaranteed pair, i'll still be trying to help out online though 

hope they make enough for everyone to get a fair shot online. Nike's server will be a disaster, so checking out if you're lucky to have them in cart should be an adventure.

these are going to be an easy cop...im gonna get at least 4 and sell 3...that way my pair will be free plus ill have some money for food.....good luck everyone

Back
Top Bottom