Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Entered 3 raffles @ hoh beverly center, santa monica, and glendale. Got the call from hoh beverly center today around 4. Glendale said they are doing call backs tomorrow. Not sure about Santa Monica though
I called the Beverly center at 4 and they told me they were gonna do it tonight or tomorrow smh shady :smh:

Won two 13s
smokin.gif
Yo fam congrats
Anyone got any calls in the NY area?
34st called me early so i don't care if i miss the other three besides 42st didn't put a size. Champs said fri 9-12 like others said in earlier posts, maybe stores had too many ppl to call in one day and rsvp is today. for ntny and rf as well if you want to try that. Good luck

most houston stores are calling friday

things are looking worse and worse by the day

cats think they have plutonium in their store inventory

meanwhile every other 11 is still on the shelf for 150 or less

I'm in the same boat as u. Put in tix everywhere except greenspoint. If I don't hit I'm gonna start studying code. Eff all this resale nonsense.

read all that and was like damn

@OneSickRetro   dude is a clown lmao

That i got mine without a plug jokes are dumb if you lucked out on a raffle i mean unless your like one dude who got that 30% off you just lucked up or paid retail

reseller only getting 50 over retail lulz dude yeezy foams  sold for 70 over retail after release and they are not nearly as desired lets stop the lies and hopes

remember cats thinking these were going to be out in retro Jordan GR numbers and im starting to see some sweat 

last but not least FCFS going to be epic at some spots

read all that and was like damn

@OneSickRetro   dude is a clown lmao

That i got mine without a plug jokes are dumb if you lucked out on a raffle i mean unless your like one dude who got that 30% off you just lucked up or paid retail

reseller only getting 50 over retail lulz dude yeezy foams  sold for 70 over retail after release and they are not nearly as desired lets stop the lies and hopes

remember cats thinking these were going to be out in retro Jordan GR numbers and im starting to see some sweat 

last but not least FCFS going to be epic at some spots

Does anyone know how the raffle is for Arden mall in Sacramento? PM me reps given for any info.

Does anyone know how the raffle is for Arden mall in Sacramento? PM me reps given for any info.

Only telling you if you're not a size 9 :lol:

Naw to my knowledge it's an online raffle. Entries must be submitted before 6pm thursday (might wanna double check that). HOH and Champs getting em. Winners notified on friday by e-mail. There may be some sneakiness going on though. I've heard ftl manager is shady. Anyway, that's how I went about it. So unless another sac member has more info, that's everything I know. Good luck to you bro.

As was said above me... "raffle" is done online but my guess is the small number of pairs is seriously dwindled by employees and then possible other stuff. Good luck! 

Last edited:

Shoe was designed during his last season with the heat.
i get that... but the shoes are being released now that he is with the CAVS.. its like releasing a new a Miami Heat Jersey with number 6 on it because it was designed last season.

the hell is going on in here? where the regulars at and when did this turn into a resell thread???? hopefully i can double up on these, need to go back and get the 4th of july's and then its finito for the XI 

Are the What The Lebron's House Of Hoop only?
I swear dudes love to my "connection" or "my connect" to sound cool and important

You paid $400

You paid a reseller PERIOD

That's not a connection or connect

I can pay $400 right now on eBay

Shoul I call eBay "my connect"?

Lol

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom