Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
nthat.gif

I DON'T BUY SHOES.

most houston stores are calling friday

things are looking worse and worse by the day

cats think they have plutonium in their store inventory

meanwhile every other 11 is still on the shelf for 150 or less

SITUATION IN HOUSTON IS BLEAK AS FAR AS RAFFLES. I HAVE 2 RAFFLE PAIRS ON LOCK SO FAR AND I'VE YET TO FILL OUT ANY TICKETS ANYWHERE IF THAT TELLS YOU ANYTHING.

I DON'T BUY SHOES.

SITUATION IN HOUSTON IS BLEAK AS FAR AS RAFFLES. I HAVE 2 RAFFLE PAIRS ON LOCK SO FAR AND I'VE YET TO FILL OUT ANY TICKETS ANYWHERE IF THAT TELLS YOU ANYTHING.

You charging $100 for a WTL ATC? God I hope nobody is dumb enough to pay that. You would be better off on ebay saturday morning cuz damn near every pair that gets sold is goin there or craigs list.

Last edited by a moderator:

I DON'T BUY SHOES.

You charging $100 for a WTL ATC? God I hope nobody is dumb enough to pay that. You would be better off on ebay saturday morning cuz damn near every pair that gets sold is goin there or craigs list.

1. I HAVE HUNDREDS OF ORDERS CURRENTLY....THE HYPE IS DEF REAL.

2. DIDN'T YOU BLOCK ME? NEVERMIND I'LL JUST DO IT MYSELF.

I DON'T BUY SHOES.

1. I HAVE HUNDREDS OF ORDERS CURRENTLY....THE HYPE IS DEF REAL.

2. DIDN'T YOU BLOCK ME? NEVERMIND I'LL JUST DO IT MYSELF.

That's funny cuz I remember you blocking me. As far as the hype all I'll say is this...a fool and his money are soon parted.

smh..... with the what people charge and pay

news flash there are people with more money than you!!! 

calm down son let man sell let dudes pay dang bruh.... 

cat is being a good sport about it we know his hustle we don't care he doesn't brag much on it let dude be

i mean money is used for convince once you reach a level of having enough of it.....

no one should be playing high and mighty about there money you buying 250 shoes calm down. 

oh ATL heads

stonecrest mall has no 13's they are all called for as well as a size 12. managers got their pairs 

and cumberland no size 13 they only had one thats been scooped and i think HOH southlake will not have a 12 

meaning your not getting the call there for those sizes

Last edited:

rather pay money than camp tho. 4 hours at work i made atc charge plus 4 hours in line im like why
I wouldnt camp neither but anything more than 40 for ATC is Pyuckery to me.. ATC people didnt really ball hard off of this release like that..lol and im glad.. cause they would m ake them wanna charge people 200 for the next hype shoe

No tips just be fast, I've won 3 manually, carmine, concord lows, WTKD, i also believe it depends on how many people bought RSVP bots for your size and also the amount of pairs the store has in your size but we have no way of actually knowing the answer to either of those
yeah mannually.. ive only won one shoe manually.. and thats crazy.

No tips just be fast, I've won 3 manually, carmine, concord lows, WTKD, i also believe it depends on how many people bought RSVP bots for your size and also the amount of pairs the store has in your size but we have no way of actually knowing the answer to either of those
only getting props for WTKD. other two ray Charles and Stevie Wounder could have RSVP'ed 

smh..... with the what people charge and pay

news flash there are people with more money than you!!! 

calm down son let man sell let dudes pay dang bruh.... 

cat is being a good sport about it we know his hustle we don't care he doesn't brag much on it let dude be

i mean money is used for convince once you reach a level of having enough of it.....

no one should be playing high and mighty about there money you buying 250 shoes calm down. 

No one got high and mighty but you. Just stating facts here. And if you think that dude is a good dude then hit me up cuz I got this bridge property I'm lookin to come up off and I think you're the perfect candidate.

No one got high and mighty but you. Just stating facts here. And if you think that dude is a good dude then hit me up cuz I got this bridge property I'm lookin to come up off and I think you're the perfect candidate.
i was talking about the being a good dude about the meme @OneSickRetro  made i mean he did own it tho 
laugh.gif

Calls start going out at 11:00 for one of only two raffles done in my area. Fingers crossed

Last edited:
out of all the forums i go to i never seen so many people care about price that other people pay other than gamers and sneakerheads. car forums we good here its a mess 

but you right i will not mention anything about how people feel they should manage their money and repped for pointing that out cause I'm part of the problem 

but ur sig tho....... you are part just like me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom