Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
only won manual rsvp twice bred iv's way back when they started rsvp's w/o bots i guess?  and just recently the spizikes which i assume no one even wanted haha.

no calls on raffles for me on NYC area....guess its online or bust

No one got high and mighty but you. Just stating facts here. And if you think that dude is a good dude then hit me up cuz I got this bridge property I'm lookin to come up off and I think you're the perfect candidate.
out of all the forums i go to i never seen so many people care about price that other people pay other than gamers and sneakerheads. car forums we good here its a mess 

but you right i will not mention anything about how people feel they should manage their money and repped for pointing that out cause I'm part of the problem 

It's all good man. No feelings caught. I hope everyone that wants this god awful shoe gets em. I know I'll be helpin plenty people out.

Haven't received any calls for the raffles in the Tampa area, got 5 tickets and now feeling a little bleak. Lol oh well, $250 saved for something else if anything

im saying out side of dude calling a connect 400 was laughable in the end he does get his pair so really tho..... 

and no problem i can see a side from both views 

LOOKS LIKE MY EARLY WTL PURCHASE WAS A GOOD MOVE.
Depends on what you paid but so far it looks like it was a good move.

Wish i copped when it was below 1k

$750 SHIPPED FROM AUSTRALIA. CAME UNOPENED IN THE BOX THAT NIKE SHIPPED TO THE BUYER WITH NIKE AU RECEIPT. SO I WAS THE FIRST TO SEE WHAT WAS ACTUALLY IN THE BOX NIKE SENT :lol: . PRETTY MUCH BOUGHT THEM SIGHT UNSEEN BUT I HAD COMPLETE FAITH IN MY FRIEND WHO MIDDLE MANNED THE DEAL. LUCKILY NO ROCKS INSIDE.

@memphissfinest

[QUOTE name="icysole14" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/532801/lebron-xi-wtl-us-9-13-maison-collection-8-23-updated-8-18/73470#post_21572966[/URL]"]

[QUOTE name="OneSickRetro" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/532801/lebron-xi-wtl-us-9-13-maison-collection-8-23-updated-8-18/73440#post_21572153[/URL]"]
View media item 1175511
[/QUOTE]

I DON'T BUY SHOES.

[/quote]

@memphissfinest

[QUOTE name="icysole14" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/532801/lebron-xi-wtl-us-9-13-maison-collection-8-23-updated-8-18/73470#post_21572966[/URL]"]

[QUOTE name="OneSickRetro" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/532801/lebron-xi-wtl-us-9-13-maison-collection-8-23-updated-8-18/73440#post_21572153[/URL]"]
View media item 1175511
[/QUOTE]

I DON'T BUY SHOES.

[/quote]

OVER YOUR HEAD THIS REFERENCE WENT.

You charging $100 for a WTL ATC? God I hope nobody is dumb enough to pay that. You would be better off on ebay saturday morning cuz damn near every pair that gets sold is goin there or craigs list.
This is why I didnt do ATC.. i said 100 bucks... Phyuck That.. KC's were only 30 and they were more limited than this shoe.. I hate hype.. so im kinda stuck going to a mall where theres 100 people on paper and 15 people been camping for days.

YOU GOTTA DO WHAT YOU FEEL IS NECESSARY TO SECURE YOUR PAIR. SOME PEOPLE FEEL THEY NEED ATC (A LOT FEEL THAT WAY :lol: ) AND SOME DON'T. YOU SEEM TO FIT THE SECOND CATEGORY. NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT. LIKE YOU SAID YOU HAVE OPTIONS AVAILABLE. YOU CAN HIT UP THE RAFFLES, CAMP OR TRY MANUALLY ON SATURDAY. I DON'T KNOCK ANYONE.

I HOPE YOU ARE ABLE TO SECURE YOUR PAIR.

man might wanna check on that one son.... stores be acting hella shady i would check back tomorrow cause do stores really chose to buck what launch locator says tho 

if so whats the point of a launch locator tho

i mean it does say mall security and such can change plans but that would be changing from safe to chaos

Thankfully my go to store's stay true to the locator raffle dates, as far as shadiness I'm sure there's plenty of it going on I just hope I get a call.

True, one of the HOH i put a ticket in said they were calling back on Friday WHEN I ASKED even though locator said Weds and Thurs.

I knew there was shadiness going on, but I had never seen it first hand from an employee. When I was at my HoH I asked the girl when they were calling and just as she was saying Wednesday/Thursday like the Launch Locator had said as well as the paper print out on the counter, this other girl butts in and yells out Friday! So I've been glued to my phone since yesterday, but the Champ's (my stop after HoH) I go to still seems the least shady, at least they told me "we'll be calling Friday like we usually do on our Saturday" release dates. I'm hoping I get a call today because I'm not trying to be paranoid Friday during my 3hr Physical Rehab Therapy Day Program.

YOU GOTTA DO WHAT YOU FEEL IS NECESSARY TO SECURE YOUR PAIR. SOME PEOPLE FEEL THEY NEED ATC (A LOT FEEL THAT WAY
laugh.gif
) AND SOME DON'T. YOU SEEM TO FIT THE SECOND CATEGORY. NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT. LIKE YOU SAID YOU HAVE OPTIONS AVAILABLE. YOU CAN HIT UP THE RAFFLES, CAMP OR TRY MANUALLY ON SATURDAY. I DON'T KNOCK ANYONE.

i wouldnt mind going for ATC but 100 bucks.. thats insane especially for when I paid 30 for the KC's ATC and they were limted..foreal.. but the stores in the area are doing that shady stuff.. if i find a ATC for 40 for them ill give it a go and if i dont get them ill get em later after everyone who bought them to resell cant move the pairs because everyones doing the same effin thing.

Already won 2 raffles from HoH.

Is it selfish of me to want to win the other 5 raffles from Champs / Footaction.

So did anyone see the WTL in the ever elusive size 15 anywhere?Just tweeted nike europe and even they wont have it.Probably was never made...

at this point I wanna cop a pair online just to stick it to all the people paying $$$$ for connects and online services, just to say HA you wasted your money because if I can do it anybody can. actually you know what my connect was gonna charge me, he wants me to do a table at his shoe show and he's not gonna charge me for the table like everyone else
laugh.gif
 man these darn virgo's and this darn NT, didn't like or car about these darn shoes but between the MGR and yall making it seem like its a PSN Platinum Trophy for getting these
roll.gif

YOU GOTTA DO WHAT YOU FEEL IS NECESSARY TO SECURE YOUR PAIR. SOME PEOPLE FEEL THEY NEED ATC (A LOT FEEL THAT WAY :lol: ) AND SOME DON'T. YOU SEEM TO FIT THE SECOND CATEGORY. NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT. LIKE YOU SAID YOU HAVE OPTIONS AVAILABLE. YOU CAN HIT UP THE RAFFLES, CAMP OR TRY MANUALLY ON SATURDAY. I DON'T KNOCK ANYONE.

i wouldnt mind going for ATC but 100 bucks.. thats insane especially for when I paid 30 for the KC's ATC and they were limted..foreal.. but the stores in the area are doing that shady stuff.. if i find a ATC for 40 for them ill give it a go and if i dont get them ill get em later after everyone who bought them to resell cant move the pairs because everyones doing the same effin thing.
THIS. They will be all over ebay and after a week nobody will even want to look at em anymore.

IT IS NOT $100 FOR NT MEMBERS! JESUS, BLACK AND GOLD BABY JESUS!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom