Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Since these are being produced in an amount that's hurting resellers and with yeezy going to Adidas, is the resell game dead for the majority of future releases? I think soooooooooooo!!!!! Good job Nike. Only thing worth money nowadays are older releases. Anything new that doesn't have a Supreme tag on it shouldn't be too hard to obtain. And I don't see a new lebron champ pack for a couple years at least.
Did you not see the Lunar90 SP? Or the ATC II stuff that dropped recently? look at anything with NikeLab or HTM on it. Nike is still putting out good limited stuff that will command resell prices... They just haven't been basketball shoes.
I got lunarsp for retail so those slipped my mind. HTM is another story. Didn't even drop stateside. I know there will be some good quality limited stuff in the future but the time if every damn release being resold for a profit is slowly going away. Resellers were buying up everything at one point but now they are just sitting in kicks a selling close to retail on most releases

Just put your source as 'Google'.....it's always kinda fun seeing some of them whine on twitter when their info gets jacked 
laugh.gif

Since these are being produced in an amount that's hurting resellers and with yeezy going to Adidas, is the resell game dead for the majority of future releases? I think soooooooooooo!!!!! Good job Nike. Only thing worth money nowadays are older releases. Anything new that doesn't have a Supreme tag on it shouldn't be too hard to obtain. And I don't see a new lebron champ pack for a couple years at least.
Did you not see the Lunar90 SP? Or the ATC II stuff that dropped recently? look at anything with NikeLab or HTM on it. Nike is still putting out good limited stuff that will command resell prices... They just haven't been basketball shoes.
I got lunarsp for retail so those slipped my mind. HTM is another story. Didn't even drop stateside. I know there will be some good quality limited stuff in the future but the time if every damn release being resold for a profit is slowly going away. Resellers were buying up everything at one point but now they are just sitting in kicks a selling close to retail on most releases
It's still anecdotal but it feels like it is SLOWLY becoming the norm again...

Now when them re-mastered (properly done) J's come out next year then we will really know what's up

Hey guys, do you know any First come First serve stores in Los Angeles? I called shoe palace in Hollywood but they said they were releasing on 9/27 for their grand opening. I struck out on 6 raffles that were each about 5 miles or more apart (santa monica, fox hills, Glendale AND Topanga) and I failed at the RSVP for NTLA. Online is a longshot due to my size (11.5) so I'm hoping to campout or semi campout around 5:30am, if I fail online LoL.. any info would be great thanks. Oh and I heard HOH at Beverly Center will be doing FCFS with their leftovers starting at 6PM, but they only got 2 pairs in my size and for those of you who say just wear an 11 or 12, I wear size 11 but with lebrons they pinch the hell out of my pinky and since 11.5 is already kind of big 12 would be huge. And for all this damn trouble I'll be damned if I'm gonna compromise on the fit. Shiiieeeet..They better feel as good as they look...  Thanks good luck!

Good luck to everyone that's copping to keep!  Kobes are my main priority tomorrow.  These will be a consolation pick up.

Thread is going to get real crazy in the AM.

Last edited:
Just put your source as 'Google'.....it's always kinda fun seeing some of them whine on twitter when their info gets jacked :lol:
Wasn't able to win a my local raffles so i pray i can cop a pair online tomorrow to wear I hope everyone else who wants the pair to rock gets em too

That's exactly how I feel, I know most people on here genuinely want those who are going to rock their to get a pair and not go to a reseller. But who knows how it'll all play out, it's 8:10pm over here so I'm still holding on to hope for a call, but I'll try online if it comes down to it but that's it.

Just put your source as 'Google'.....it's always kinda fun seeing some of them whine on twitter when their info gets jacked :lol:

Now I'm paranoid because I actually clicked a link.

anyone know the pickup window for Queens Center Mall in NYC.? They called me earlier but i forgot. Either 10-12 or 8-12

Well, we're just under 11 hours till the WTL's drop online. Good luck to everyone that has to try and cop online

Back
Top Bottom