Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

Hey guys, do you know any First come First serve stores in Los Angeles? I called shoe palace in Hollywood but they said they were releasing on 9/27 for their grand opening. I struck out on 6 raffles that were each about 5 miles or more apart (santa monica, fox hills, Glendale AND Topanga) and I failed at the RSVP for NTLA. Online is a longshot due to my size (11.5) so I'm hoping to campout or semi campout around 5:30am, if I fail online LoL.. any info would be great thanks. Oh and I heard HOH at Beverly Center will be doing FCFS with their leftovers starting at 6PM, but they only got 2 pairs in my size and for those of you who say just wear an 11 or 12, I wear size 11 but with lebrons they pinch the hell out of my pinky and since 11.5 is already kind of big 12 would be huge. And for all this damn trouble I'll be damned if I'm gonna compromise on the fit. Shiiieeeet..They better feel as good as they look...  Thanks good luck!
Try Proper in Long Beach. They just tweeted they were getting them and they usually do FCFS. I don't camp out so i'm not sure what the crowd is like for that store. Good luck fam. 

So to confirm, these should be possible to get online. If so my life in officially complete

Take it for what it's worth
I trust it 
laugh.gif
 JJ is cooked

What's your guys take on kickz.com 'WTL' release.. It looks like it could upwards of $400 after buying the shoe, shipping and potential customs fees. Is that really worth it?

Haven't posted much here lately but been keeping up on all the Anticipation as alot of us will be trying too cop online in the morning.

I'm hoping I get 1 pair, but will try for 2.

These are going to FLOOD eBay in the morning. People thinking they're going to cash out big will be in for a rude awakening.

Has anybody seen any apparel bring offered to go with them? Any shirts or socks or anything like that?

Back
Top Bottom