Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Seeing as though I struck out on 10 raffles tomorrow I'm gonna hit a HOH FCFS around 6:00am and try my luck :\

If that fails I'll hit Villas early to try and scoop a left over pair :rolleyes I think I may even try to finesse 'em out of one of the raffled pairs :evil:

Im a just walk in all smooth like yea in here to pick up my WTL's sz 13 :smile: I mean **** when I filled out the raffle they didn't even look at my ID they just had me right my name and number down :x

Hopefully I can catch one of the ratchet chicks slippin and get them to grab them for me :lol:

Anyone campin at any of the South Jersey FTL's or King of Prussia? I'm trying to figure out which HOH I would have the best shot at :nerd:

#OOPGAWD
nerd.gif

optimus-prime-paramount.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
who in the f is buying all these fakes on ebay
mean.gif
 like it's obvious fakes and people are literally eating them up is this what the sneaker game has been reduced to, I mean just looking at my size 11 it's atrocious
sick.gif

who in the f is buying all these fakes on ebay :smh:  like it's obvious fakes and people are literally eating them up is this what the sneaker game has been reduced to, I mean just looking at my size 11 it's atrocious :x
people trying to get shoes for the low. a lot of ppl don't even read descriptions or look at pics etc. Just whatevers cheapest....

Already lined up a local meet tomorrow morning for $325 in case I fail on retail...

mean.gif
 like it's obvious fakes and people are literally eating them up is this what the sneaker game has been reduced to, I mean just looking at my size 11 it's atrocious
sick.gif
people trying to get shoes for the low. a lot of ppl don't even read descriptions or look at pics etc. Just whatevers cheapest....
let me catch someone in here posting success stories with them fakes they getting giffed out here
roll.gif
its gonna be worse than when that dude got his fake yeezy signed by yeezy
laugh.gif

$325 is straight, tax is 10% here so retail is $250. Plus all the bs you have to deal with since it's going to be crazy tomorrow... I'm considering $400 but it would cut me deep if they ever got scuffed or stained...

Already lined up a local meet tomorrow morning for $325 in case I fail on retail...
so if you get them at retail you're gonna flake?

let me catch someone in here posting success stories with them fakes they getting giffed out here :rofl: its gonna be worse than when that dude got his fake yeezy signed by yeezy :lol:
:lol: at least when dude got the fake yeezys signed he was able to cash out big time (whether he did so or not is on him though)

mean.gif
sick.gif
Yep nobody wants to do the research. They just buy because of the hype and killing em. If I am not mistaken and somebody can correct me on this 80 or 90% of Nike/JB are fake so really got to do the homework and feedback and receipts don't matter. The parent and grandparents are the ones being duke because their kid told them to get a shoe their parents have no clue about. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom