Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
If that Swoosh didn't exist these would've easily been mistaken for Adidas. I'll give em a 7 out of 10. I can't wait to laugh at the South Beach thread for these.

Throw a limited tag and some screaming colors on these joints and the people complaining will be the first in line for them.

With that said, these to me, resemble more of the soldier line. The Canon esque color way is the only one that stands out to me.

Gotta wait for more C/W.

If that Swoosh didn't exist these would've easily been mistaken for Adidas. I'll give em a 7 out of 10. I can't wait to laugh at the South Beach thread for these.

How do people even come up with conclusions like this. Adidas? Really?

I swear people say anything just to put their 2 cents in.

Will need to get use to seeing the swoosh tilted like that(the tail end pointing downward). Hope it's not weird looking when looking down at the shoes.

The price was gonna increase no matter if it was 'posite or not. Get use to the "premium" pricing as it has no ceiling. Either you get them or you don't. Nike don't care they got their money already.

lol @ "gimmick"... a gimmick would be the Superhero Elites or the Space Exploration/Extraterrestrial Pack..

im assuming the air max/zoom unit on the past models was a gimmick too then?

Last edited:
any word on there being multiple versions for the 11s like there was with the 10s and 8s?

i hope they just stick with one version again this time around

THESE YELL SOLDIERS TO ME AND I NEVER OWNED A PAIR... GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME TO SAVE MONEY SO IM HAPPY. NO IDEA HOW YOU GO FROM THE 10'S TO THESE THO

Back
Top Bottom