Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
It isn't "Foamposite" it is a new material.  I don't think people ever go back to read anything prior to posting.

And I agree with the Photoshops.  They haven't been recycling CWs much, so throw together something unique that might be interesting.

It's an updated version of Foamposite.

This shoe reminds me of the flightposites so much... That olive colorway has potential to w/ more black accents and the olive green has to have more of a metallic look

Dudes judging new technology based on old technology is stupid. Since none of us have actually seen or felt or worn anything with armorposite, can we stop calling it a gimmick till we can verify that?

Man i **** with Lebron's and all...but $200 tho?? them ***** more than J's...to each is own tho

Wow theyre really starting to push the envelope design wise. IDK if this is a good or bad thing

Whenever a new model drops all the photoshop pics are always the same CWs.. be creative, try somethin new.

Super excited for these, hopefully we get some solid CWs

Thats why I aint eem comment on those PS 11s

Let the SB CW stay where its at.

Let the Yeezy CW stay with the yeezy..

So forth and so on..

2x sir, preach.

U feel me bruh...

Thank U 200 aint Shiiit if You want them

No, 200$ isnt, to u..Me neither if I want em bad enuff..But, happily I dont..

But what bout Lil Jaquan in 6th grade who wants them for the optimist team but mom can only afford some KD V Nikes??

Now what, make the kid wear some KD V Nikes? Do u think he wants to settle for some damn KD's when his guy is Debron??

Of course not..Not these days in time..So Mommy now has to go get a part time job just to buy this little brat a 200$ pair of kix just to mess up in like 2 weeks..

Now she may have to work a corner..or 2.. But guess what, Jaquan got them Brons didnt he..Smh.

Still not too much for lil Jaqaun and Mommy?

Last edited:
U feel me bruh...
No, 200$ isnt, to u..Me neither if I want em bad enuff..But, happily I dont..

But what bout Lil Jaquan in 6th grade who wants them for the optimist team but mom can only afford some KD V Nikes??

Now what, make the kid wear some KD V Nikes? Do u think he wants to settle for some damn KD's when his guy is Debron??

Of course not..Not these days in time..So Mommy now has to go get a part time job just to buy this little brat a 200$ pair of kix just to mess up in like 2 weeks..

Now she may have to work a corner..or 2.. But guess what, Jaquan got them Brons didnt he..Smh.

Still not too much for lil Jaqaun and Mommy?
That's when Lil Jaquan hits up his deadbeat pops to cough up the bread for his new Nikes. 

No..Lil Jaquan lives with his mom only(Lil Jaquans dad is locked up or dead, either way, he aint in this one okay).
Damn Lil Jaquan got it bad... What about his uncle? 

Haha but yeah the aspiring basketball star that wants these will save up a little more and pass on the KDs... Not like the price won't be going up for those crappy KD 6s. 

Damn Lil Jaquan got it bad... What about his uncle? 

Haha but yeah the aspiring basketball star that wants these will save up a little more and pass on the KDs... Not like the price won't be going up for those crappy KD 6s. 

Poor Jaquan

Since PS is in full swing up in here, wheres a China CW...?

That CW on the 9 just gets me everytime...

Back
Top Bottom