Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
i hope Nike gives us some good colorways... The Xs could have been way better than they were IMO

I'm liking what I see with these. Bring out either a Metallic Red/Gold (Ironman) or a Silver/Purple (Megatron) and watch that shoe fly off the shelf. I have a feeling these XI's will be make or break with colorway/color blocking. Personally I think they have a lot of potential. 

Not to be too old and nostalgic but I remember when we called colorways Home, Away, Playoff, and Alternate (Usually the ASG). We would be BEGGING for all black J's.

Fast forward 2013 and now it's Nike should release Iron Man, Megatron, Ninja Turtles, and Power Ranger colorways. It's crazy to think how thing have changed so vastly and how the sneaker culture has got SO YOUNG minded. Good or bad, sneaker culture has basically mirrored the transition of Hip Hop to the Rap Game.

Last edited:
LMAO I said the same thing when I saw those yesterday.
quote name="michigan" url="/t/532801/lebron-xi-official-pics-are-in-first-impressions/660#post_17945534"]

LMAO I said the same thing when I saw those yesterday.
[/quote]ed

I can already see with all the armorpositedominating the upper that majority black cw's will b most impressive. The red ones look horrible to me, and im not a stickler when it comes to cws

*comes into LeBron XI thread*

*sees everyone still doubting these are actually the XIs even though legit sources have confirmed*

*shakes head, exits thread, but not before posting exactly what I just did*

Want to see a summit lake hornet color way for the xi let us do our own on nike Id was disappointed that there was no purplr option on the 10.

^ that Swingman colorway 
smokin.gif

Of these, I hate to admit it but the yeezys look the best
Whenever a new model drops all the photoshop pics are always the same CWs.. be creative, try somethin new.

Super excited for these, hopefully we get some solid CWs

Lets be honest guys is this the first pair of shoes that we see and MOST of us actually like it?

and im suprised we didn't see a Catalog pic first. :nerd:

Whenever a new model drops all the photoshop pics are always the same CWs.. be creative, try somethin new.

Super excited for these, hopefully we get some solid CWs
that's kind of the point. Stick to what works and what will most likely be out out anyways or created on ID.

$200 retail? Nike can suck a ****...

They keep talking about lighter being better and then they wanna go and add Foamposite, the heaviest **** they make? :lol:

They stay contradicting themselves. It's all just gimmicks.

that's kind of the point. Stick to what works and what will most likely be out out anyways or created on ID.
Maybe I'm just tired of seeing all the SB photoshops on every model since the 8.

Anyone mocked up an all red CW yet?

They keep talking about lighter being better and then they wanna go and add Foamposite, the heaviest **** they make?
laugh.gif

It isn't "Foamposite" it is a new material.  I don't think people ever go back to read anything prior to posting.

And I agree with the Photoshops.  They haven't been recycling CWs much, so throw together something unique that might be interesting.

They keep talking about lighter being better and then they wanna go and add Foamposite, the heaviest **** they make? :lol:

It isn't "Foamposite" it is a new material.  I don't think people ever go back to read anything prior to posting.

Sorry "Armorposite"... That sounds so much lighter. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom