Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Yea probably be in the next Restock with everything else that awready came out. Just gonna make it harder too choose what 2 buy.

I copped my pairs already but still had a page open and clicked add to cart and it threw me in line.

Is this real life?  I don't know if I should let it run or not.

I copped my pairs already but still had a page open and clicked add to cart and it threw me in line.

Is this real life?  I don't know if I should let it run or not.
LOL I still had the page open and in line right now. Doubt anything will happen tho

Last edited:
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Heading out to Nike, hopefully the line isn't as bad as the Cigar/WTKD release.  At least it's like 30 degrees cooler.

I think while resell is dropping the shoe is in high demand and will remain that way 

1. the fact that a lot of people never had a WT shoe and would like one 

2. like a Jordan 11 the WT series is popular and everyone wants a pair the fact that they now feel left out will make the thirst higher

3. limited like the WT MVP turns alot of average people off cause they know they were never getting them and only like 1 in 1000 is so they don't care

4. when folk start seeing average folk getting something sought after sometimes it makes it less, but entitled folk want it more and will pay

not trying to hype not trying to help resellers but that crowd mentality can play a factor 

the price will drop but bottom out then rise big and super small first

Man seems like everyone who has a size 8 got them to resell at 400+ Saw a dude asking 550 smh. Gonna wait for these to drop in price for sure but not feeling good about my chances on finding them at decent price.

Opened up footaction n had a pair in the cart I didnt peep. Must have been there for a while cause it sold out but missed that 1 for sure. 

Just got one on footlocker too but said sold out after waiting like a min for checkout. 

Last edited:
Thank you baby sneaker god for letting me flourish, lol. NDC came thru big time. Congrats to who copped.

Back
Top Bottom