Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
This site and community always holding people down, Been on this page since the GUMBO's lurking and enjoying laughs.

Finally got my pair from NDC almost paid an ATC for a buck for these. Held out got them after multiple crashes on NDC but it was in my cart was not losing out. Hope everyone that wanted this to rock got a pair. Many more fruitful ventures. 

mwalker mwalker my confirmation email was sent at 7:01 CDT for size 10. I made JJ orders and switched over to CG and refreshed and sizes still weren't available, refreshed for 10 more seconds or so and the drop down popped up.

Not to come at you sideways, but how many posts do you plan to get off about this subject?
laugh.gif

I feel like I've seen at least one like this from you damn near every day this week.
man im working hella hours at work nothing to do just get ot and watch these computers 

i have no life this month!!!
laugh.gif

@mwalker my confirmation email was sent at 7:01 CDT for size 10. I made JJ orders and switched over to CG and refreshed and sizes still weren't available, refreshed for 10 more seconds or so and the drop down popped up.
smokin.gif
 hope you get them bro

It was a little delayed on the pop up I think

[@=/u/111761/mwalker]@mwalker[/@] my confirmation email was sent at 7:01 CDT for size 10. I made JJ orders and switched over to CG and refreshed and sizes still weren't available, refreshed for 10 more seconds or so and the drop down popped up.
:smokin  hope you get them bro

It was a little delayed on the pop up I think

Thanks man. I usually order from there and have never been canceled. Got my reward pints balance update email to add 250 pts to my balance at 7:40am so they're processing through at least. Never guaranteed til it's here tho of course. Good luck to you too!

I always run 3 manually every release, laptop, phone, tablet. I get about i'd say 4/5 releases and they always are on the laptop never mobile. 

I had a pair in my cart on CG...soon as i went to checkout i got error pages and then out of stock. Would have probably got if i used paypal instead of inputting credit card info.

Back
Top Bottom