Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

Not to come at you sideways, but how many posts do you plan to get off about this subject? :lol:

I feel like I've seen at least one like this from you damn near every day this week.

Keep getting sizes in my cart on FL & EB for the ones that aren't in the grey area. They remove from cart as soon as I press checkout so now Im thinking SO but i've gotten limited shoes at like 10:30 am by doing this. 

Cooked On Two Size 10's This Morning, Thanks Yet Again To The Homie @caleb4god
nthat.gif
Welcome back Sole 
nerd.gif

Congrats on doubling up 
nthat.gif

no idea how ppl add to cart on ftl/eb so late. ive never flourished after 5:01a pst
Patience. Eastbay doesnt release their inventory all at once, they release it in waves until it is all gone. If you have patence to click the add to cart button for anywhere between 1 second to an hour you might get lucky. I'm not for that clicking nonsense so I just open the link up in a separate tab, turn on a bot and check the tab every 5 minutes or so. 

Had to skip some pages, saw a lot of non raffle winners ended up getting a pair. That's good. What's the status @GrizzlyAnimal?

I was worried about online stock but my weekly plan of avoiding NDC has gone well. Got my 2 pairs and 2 pairs for an NTer from JJ, city gear, and NBA Store.

Good luck on ResellPalace and that other spot in 30 mins

Had to skip some pages, saw a lot of non raffle winners ended up getting a pair. That's good. What's the status @GrizzlyAnimal?

I was worried about online stock but my weekly plan of avoiding NDC has gone well. Got my 2 pairs and 2 pairs for an NTer from JJ, city gear, and NBA Store.

Good luck on ResellPalace and that other spot in 30 mins
what time you get through on CG? and size?

Speaking of SP, anyone get this message?

"Limiting Excessive Bots/Spiders/Monitors

Sorry! We apologize. Please try again in a few minutes...

Thank you for visiting.

Lmaooo he said resell palace. Goodluck to everybody still gunning. Tried to help a friend this morning with no luck. Eastbay hit me with the sold out message during checkout smh

Back
Top Bottom