Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
So did people take major L's in here with the early WTL for like $800? 
sick.gif

you answered your own question 

plus if they had 800 to spend is it really a L money is relative to how much overall money that person has ijs 

As someone who bought not one, but two pre-order priced Gator Kings...I think those people are probably just happy to have their pairs regardless.

Why would you put dude on blast tho... see that's why some dudes up north that move kicks said they just stopped helping they own boy's dudes had to brag about it and then make it hot... smh..... you could have just said u got a retail pair from a connect, but had to play im cool with the side hook up card. 

hope this doesn't hurt you for future releases fam 
mean.gif
How did he put anyone on blast? 
laugh.gif
 I'm sure Dallas has more than 1 HOH ...and it didn't seem like he came in here with a brag, I thought his story was cool that someone hooked him up for retail. 

As someone who bought not one, but two pre-order priced Gator Kings...I think those people are probably just happy to have their pairs regardless.
we all been their before if not kicks something else just be happy with your purchase man repped 

I showed up there last minute around 7am when they were doing off the Kobe's and just bounced after I heard the news that they already raffled of the Lebrons
mean.gif

Tried to cop online off of NDC on the way home and got in line but failed so unless a restock occurs, pairs pop back up or I catch a desperate reseller which I actually think will happen
smile.gif
it gonna be on to the XII's B)
They didn't start calling numbers until around 7:15. You should have stayed, def could have got a pair. I had this idiot sitting next to me with these big *** headphones in that didn't realize they were doing the raffle until half the people already went inside. And they still gave him a ticket and he got a pair, then size swapped with people in the line.

ALOT of people there were trying to get multiple pair but didn't even have the money for it. I would say at least 10 pair were given back to the employees when I left cause people didn't have enough $.

I was going to head out there to try and cop a pair but I decided to try my luck online and I struck out . 
Like I just said to the man above. Should have came.

How did he put anyone on blast? 
laugh.gif
 I'm sure Dallas has more than 1 HOH ...and it didn't seem like he came in here with a brag, I thought his story was cool that someone hooked him up for retail. 
he said the new manager so its not hard to fig who 

good he got retail but you know NT will find a dude bruh....

Anybody seen the Nike "What The LeBron" shirt in a local store?  No place has them around me, and only place with them left online (FTL) says backordered...which makes me believe I may be out of luck there, even though I submitted an order just to be safe.  

Any help is appreciated.  
Nike still didn't release it yet I believe.

I got NBA Store shipping confirmation email at 3:30 Saturday afternoon and City Gear shipping confirmation email today at noon.

Just for anyone that ordered from either and was wondering about their order

Last edited:

Why would you put dude on blast tho... see that's why some dudes up north that move kicks said they just stopped helping they own boy's dudes had to brag about it and then make it hot... smh..... you could have just said u got a retail pair from a connect, but had to play im cool with the side hook up card. 

hope this doesn't hurt you for future releases fam 
mean.gif
I wasn't trying to put him on blast, and I wasn't trying to brag about a side hookup. I couldn't even get Gamma 11s or Taxis from him when he was local. I'm just really thankful for him going out of his way like that for a shoe that he could have sold to anyone for way over retail. 

I got NBA Store shipping confirmation email at 3:30 Saturday afternoon and City Gear shipping confirmation email today at noon.

Got my City Gear ship confirmation as well
smile.gif

What time did city gear go live yesterday?

Why? Because Ill actually rock them on court? WTL's have been out for months and people are still trying to hype up like it's the grand release. I know WTL's are some's first or 2nd pair just because of what others think about them and will never wear and resale for way less than they trying to get. I say $350 when the hype dies down just because it has the "what the" on the title. Y'all ready for the 12's in two days or what?!

Last edited:
Ahh congrats mwalker mwalker , we both made it outta there with out orders fully intact. Got a fresh 250 reward points to add to the balance too

They didn't start calling numbers until around 7:15. You should have stayed, def could have got a pair. I had this idiot sitting next to me with these big *** headphones in that didn't realize they were doing the raffle until half the people already went inside. And they still gave him a ticket and he got a pair, then size swapped with people in the line.

ALOT of people there were trying to get multiple pair but didn't even have the money for it. I would say at least 10 pair were given back to the employees when I left cause people didn't have enough $.

Like I just said to the man above. Should have came.

Damn, that's what the sercurity guard told me and a couple other dudes when we got into where everyone was lined up :smh:

Nonetheless I did about 12 raffles with my girl and her brother and she's been acting pissed that I seemed a little bummed about not copping :rolleyes

She's actually been indirectly hinting that either her or her bro might have got the call and copped them but she has this whole big thing about surprises so I may just have them already and not know :rolleyes

So I'll find out on my birthday this Friday the 19th if she pops out with them :D ..... if not oh well :\

Anybody seen the Nike "What The LeBron" shirt in a local store?  No place has them around me, and only place with them left online (FTL) says backordered...which makes me believe I may be out of luck there, even though I submitted an order just to be safe.  

Any help is appreciated.  

Niketown here in DC had them. But they went just as fast as the shoes.

So I'll find out on my birthday this Friday the 19th if she pops out with them
happy.gif
..... if not oh well
ohwell.gif
just hooked some girl up for a Ferrari 14s cause she was buying it for her BF as an anniversary gift. i know what it's like when your gf is out there trying to get your shoe. gotta give back even when my girl got charge an arm and leg when she went and buy what i want on the down low. 

Last edited:
I offered to get the wifey these WTL cause she's always trying to do the couple match thing but she declined because they were "ugly". lol. The bae's and the youngsters I understand, but I don't know how any older bron head couldn't appreciate these tho. definately stockin an extra one for me but each his own

Why? Because Ill actually rock them on court? WTL's have been out for months and people are still trying to hype up like it's the grand release. I know WTL's are some's first or 2nd pair just because of what others think about them and will never wear and resale for way less than they trying to get. I say $350 when the hype dies down just because it has the "what the" on the title. Y'all ready for the 12's in two days or what?!
lebron 12's?? where do you live??

Back
Top Bottom