Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Lol @ how mad he is, calling in reinforcement from his buddies. I guess people knowing his resell game is bad for buisness.

I offered to get the wifey these WTL cause she's always trying to do the couple match thing but she declined because they were "ugly". lol. The bae's and the youngsters I understand, but I don't know how any older bron head couldn't appreciate these tho. definately stockin an extra one for me but each his own

I appreciate the design element that the WTL11's bring. That it takes from past models..but I do think they look good? Not at all.

if shipping runs him 20 bucks which is the average price when I ship and assuming he paid retail thats a nice 20-25 dollar profit.
Exactly what I was thinking and I'm not complaining at all!  Perhaps he works at nike and got them at a discounted price, I hope that is the case.  Doesn't seem like a worthy profit margin by by any means...

I appreciate the design element that the WTL11's bring. That it takes from past models..but I do think they look good? Not at all.
This. They could have set the shoe up better... the 2 WTK models were made in a way where they actually look like they go together.

if shipping runs him 20 bucks which is the average price when I ship and assuming he paid retail thats a nice 20-25 dollar profit.
Exactly what I was thinking and I'm not complaining at all!  Perhaps he works at nike and got them at a discounted price, I hope that is the case.  Doesn't seem like a worthy profit margin by by any means...
who cares
laugh.gif

Lol @ how mad he is, calling in reinforcement from his buddies. I guess people knowing his resell game is bad for buisness.
i called in exactly zero buddies lol..what are you even talking about. no one is even really talking about this except you and me. no one on here really cares, and no one on twitter really cares. people here are only saying how i called out the wrong person. just move on. im not that important. i resell tickets, and just got into reselling shoes a few months ago. if i made a mistake, ill deal with it. im not worried. and im certainly not mad, if your autisum is getting in the way of you figuring out how other people are feeling, then i will let you know i find it HILARIOUS that someone would screenshot me and run to nt like im someone special. lmao. 

Got the order conformation yesterday from footlocker but have not yet got the shipping confirmation. Should I be worried?

Back
Top Bottom