Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
found this on KL, would much rather wear something like this with the WTL than the actual shirt nike made for them

I offered to get the wifey these WTL cause she's always trying to do the couple match thing but she declined because they were "ugly". lol. The bae's and the youngsters I understand, but I don't know how any older bron head couldn't appreciate these tho. definately stockin an extra one for me but each his own
I got my wife matching big bangs, she wore them once and said they made her feet too hot. Broke my heart...

Hey guys need your opinion on a trade. I have DS sz 10 WTL and someone offered me 88 WC3 also DS. Is that a fair trade? Should I take it?

just have to wait until the resllers go down to 325 or less.. in one day they are going to 379 but none my size.. its going down theres about 40 posts in my area on craiggers already.. sellers pairs are  not moving..lol

just have to wait until the resllers go down to 325 or less.. in one day they are going to 379 but none my size.. its going down theres about 40 posts in my area on craiggers already.. sellers pairs are  not moving..lol

Yeah these are moving just like the KCs and the Forging Irons. Once people get their online pairs in its a wrap. common sizes will hit $300.

and thats when I make the kill for the purchase!!..

honestly might get a good snipe currently

watched a size 14 end early tonight at 345 shipped and it was a reputable seller over 100 feedback as a seller

granted thats a 14 and not like say a 9 but still was surprising to see

Last edited:
To the the club....
glasses.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

I offered to get the wifey these WTL cause she's always trying to do the couple match thing but she declined because they were "ugly". lol. The bae's and the youngsters I understand, but I don't know how any older bron head couldn't appreciate these tho. definately stockin an extra one for me but each his own

I got my wife matching big bangs, she wore them once and said they made her feet too hot. Broke my heart...
Man chicks, well most chicks not all, don't really understand the value we put on some kicks. I've bought my girl numerous pairs of exclusive kicks that happened to come in her size so I can keep her fresh and she wore most of them once or twice. They don't care man. They would rather u buy them a couple pairs of cheap *** sandals that they like from ALDO or Steve Madden. It kills me when I get her some shoes I think are fresh but she says they look too fat, or long, or are too hot and just throws them to the side and through a on some old as generic air max lol

Word from different ATC services on twitter is that Nike did something different this online release that caused their success rate to drop dramatically. That explains the high success rate of manual cops. Sounds good but these guys will just adjust and make it harder once again.

Word from different ATC services on twitter is that Nike did something different this online release that caused their success rate to drop dramatically. That explains the high success rate of manual cops. Sounds good but these guys will just adjust and make it harder once again.
aka my service sucks....

Last edited:
It be interesting to know what they changed up. Hopefully what you are hearing is true and Nike actually gives a damn about giving normal people without ATC or bots a chance at copping. 

To the dude asking about fair trade between the WTL and 88 retro 3... I never understand why people ask if trades are good or not. If you paid retail for ANY pair of anything and are NOT looking to resell anything, if trading for something you want MORE than what you bought, it's a win. Doesn't matter what Hyperfuse McGhee thinks... IJS...

Back
Top Bottom