Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Why did you waste your time talking him down on the price if you think they'll be cheaper next month lol
great question @addy85  just wanted to know at what price point some resellers are will be willing to let go of their pairs a day after release day

Last edited:
General releases almost always get restocked. No reason to pay resell premium prices now. If you strike out on the restock, then it should be considered.

don't forget to wait til all the online pairs are delivered. there may be a slight cut in prices when people start to undercut each other.

wtKDs 6 >>>> wtL 11

And yes my jimmies still rustled. So what
:frown:

supposedly there were less wtkd than wtl. but whatdo HOH employees know right? few boutiques in the bay area did not get the wtkd while they did get wtl tho.

Last edited:
quick review on these, follow me on instagram also @bostonsbest1 - anyhow, Nike Boston retweeted yesterday that unpicked up pairs would be RSVP and I helped a fellow NTer out who asked me if he could use my name to grab the pair if he got through. Luckily he got through, I picked them up for him and am shipping them tomorrow. It feels great helping others get what they want to wear, so help out when you can!

The real  MVP's 
laugh.gif

Didn't someone post a link for the T shirt? I went back a few pages but couldn't find it, thanks in advance if someone is able to locate that bad boy.

Last edited:

I DON'T BUY SHOES.

most houston stores are calling friday

things are looking worse and worse by the day

cats think they have plutonium in their store inventory

meanwhile every other 11 is still on the shelf for 150 or less

SITUATION IN HOUSTON IS BLEAK AS FAR AS RAFFLES. I HAVE 2 RAFFLE PAIRS ON LOCK SO FAR AND I'VE YET TO FILL OUT ANY TICKETS ANYWHERE IF THAT TELLS YOU ANYTHING.

You charging $100 for a WTL ATC? God I hope nobody is dumb enough to pay that. You would be better off on ebay saturday morning cuz damn near every pair that gets sold is goin there or craigs list.

Just wanted to bump this post

The WTLs are a beautiful colorway. However, I cant help but imagine how they wouldve been if they released in May. The colorway lends itself to a more SS vibe rather than FW.

Either way I will be wearing mine asap

Back
Top Bottom