Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

Son think he stumbled onto the holy grail... next month noone will want these. good luck with hoarding the precious
Shoes will hold its value but the guy is obviously a troll...
IMO $350 is the most i see these moving for once the dust settles. MAYBE next year they'll shoot up. I feel the majority of these are in resellers hands... The early resellers won, these dudes have fools gold

Son think he stumbled onto the holy grail... next month noone will want these. good luck with hoarding the precious
Are you insinuating we's don't have a come up after copping all the precious?
laugh.gif
 Dude might as well dump them in the lake of fire right now and jump in after them

lol at marking it up to $285 and making people buy $30 worth of merch :smh:
yea, shops are going to do what they can to utilize hype to generate sales, honestly thats just the reality of the business, atleast they are offering you something for the extra bread, most of my local shops mark up just because they can

Nike truly cut into the resellers pockets on this one, for the extra $50 we should have gotten diff boxing & 2 sets of laces, heck the GKS were $225 & we got that

wonder if they were as available as the GKs or more production wise tho

Is it really that hard to find the tees? When I picked up my pair they had a big stack of them next to the register.

Nike truly cut into the resellers pockets on this one, for the extra $50 we should have gotten diff boxing & 2 sets of laces, heck the GKS were $225 & we got that

wonder if they were as available as the GKs or more production wise tho

Am I tripping or didn't you already post this a few hours ago? :lol:

really stoked to get my pair.. thought about keeping em ds but can't do it these go straight to on foot when they get here
roll.gif

He has an edited post on page 2535 lol....maybe you had some trouble posting from mobile or something since the posts always stay in the box

talked a reseller down to $330 shipped by invoice but Iam hesitant to pull the trigger cause I feel these could be had close to $300 in a couple of weeks
grin.gif
 already saw a couple of 10.5 listing on ebay end at around $350 with free shipping a day after release day

Last edited:
talked a reseller down to $330 shipped by invoice but Iam hesitant to pull the trigger cause I feel these could be had close to $300 in a couple of weeks>D  already saw a couple of 10.5 listing on ebay end at around $350 with free shipping a day after release day

Why did you waste your time talking him down on the price if you think they'll be cheaper next month lol

General releases almost always get restocked. No reason to pay resell premium prices now. If you strike out on the restock, then it should be considered.

It was posted twice. I could have sworn it was. Thought I reloaded the same page by accident and scrolled through to make sure. Am I tripping?

General releases almost always get restocked. No reason to pay resell premium prices now. If you strike out on the restock, then it should be considered.
Let us know when it's restocked. Thank you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom