Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

After trying on my KP's again I decided that I am returning my size 10.5 for a size 11.These boys are really tight on the top of my foot which are wide/fat.

I am going a full size up just like the kd4's and LBJ 9's.
that's what i did and got my 11 yesterday, fits perfect. didn't even have to lace them up tight to prevent sliding.

Okay. Can we give the sizing discussion a rest?

Try the shoe on before buying them. Everyone's feet are different so taking someone else's opinion on the sizing is ridiculous. Having said that, there is a general consensus, either wear your TTS or go a half size up.

And the orange pair, the Forging Iron are cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, orange funnel cake.

And doesn't Lebron just own a stake in UNKNOWN? Or just has an association with the owner?

There is no such thing is "Big Bang 11's" your imagination has deceived you young Chronicsmoker
The consumer basically makes up their own names for shoes and people follow them. Since no official name exists, I am referring to the orange joints as Big Bang 11's.  As it's a no brainer.

Last edited:
The consumer basically makes up their own names for shoes and people follow them. Since no official name exists, I am referring to the orange joints as Big Bang 11's.  As it's a no brainer.

Naaaaaaah the consumer literally does nothing more than follow what they are told to do but, please do explain why you'll equip a "Big Bang" nickname considering it's complete lack of anything galactic or relative to anything astronomic. I'll wait...

Last edited:
Whatever the sizing is on these, I'm so glad I finally fit in a regular/available size. I seemed to always be between a 13-14 in the past 2 generations. 13's were too small and 14's felt like clown shoes and they hardly ever released a 13.5 in the US. So glad 13's fit perfect. I wore them yesterday for about 30 min casual jog and quick 15 min pick up game. They feel slightly heavier than kobe 8's but the feel on feet was similar. I feel like there is more padding on the ball of your foot though vs KB8. Overall I really love these things.

Last edited:
Gravy boat backshot shape, weakest area of the 11 imo
I like the back shape much better than the shape on the X's. To me that was the weakest area on the X's. It was far too narrow IMO. I'll reserve judgement until mines come in though, but in pics it looks much better.

I knew that TTS ish wasn't gonna work for most people when it was said.

Like I've said many times before in this thread, giving people sizing advice is just a waste of time, idc if you describe your foot to a T.

I got my pair and it fits well but it would be irresponsible of me to suggest that everyone else do the same, knowing damn well everyone is different.

But the dudes so eager to be expert sneaker reviewers can't help them selves.

Bro relax you still sound mad from the sizing debacle you had with others before they released, people just wanna be helpful and provide info they got from wearing the shoe everyone is different but its good hearing sizing opinions

Gravy boat backshot shape, weakest area of the 11 imo
I like the back shape much better than the shape on the X's. To me that was the weakest area on the X's. It was far too narrow IMO. I'll reserve judgement until mines come in though, but in pics it looks much better.

To me the back is wack as well, anyone know why the low is gonna feature air max? :x

Okay. Can we give the sizing discussion a rest?

Try the shoe on before buying them. Everyone's feet are different so taking someone else's opinion on the sizing is ridiculous. Having said that, there is a general consensus, either wear your TTS or go a half size up.

And the orange pair, the Forging Iron are cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, orange funnel cake.

And doesn't Lebron just own a stake in UNKNOWN? Or just has an association with the owner?
who are you?

Damn! These Lebron 11's go HARD

The Big Bang 11's >>>>> 9s!! Big time.

Just the look and overall shoe trumps it hard.  Imagine a Miami Vice 11? HOLY Hypebeast
Gotta respect that voice of experience.
wink.gif

Went malling with my kps. 4 hours straight just walking around shopping with my wife. My feet were screaming just on the 2nd hour. My soles were hurting so bad. Never experienced this with my X's. I got a lot of looks from people though. And i mean a lot! However, i wont go through the same **** ever again. Not worth it. Its a guy's equivalent of stilettos.

Did you take the insoles out before you walked around? Lol.. Lunar is like the most comfy material for your dogs out there

Woulda be nice if these came with a suitcase and dvd for $200

Last edited:
Bro relax you still sound mad from the sizing debacle you had with others before they released, people just wanna be helpful and provide info they got from wearing the shoe everyone is different but its good hearing sizing opinions :x

lol what sizing debacle did I have?

Mine came in Wednesday and they fit perfect because I'm an adult who knows how to buy his own shoes.

As you said ppl just wanna be helpful, but how helpful is it if the people that followed that info had to return their pair?

If the shoe had sold out all those ppl would be SOL just because certain ppl in this thread refuse to believe that their foot and fit preference isn't the same as everyone else.

It's dumb. Lol

Why you so mad about the whole sizing thing? I admit it gets crazy seeing it on every page but I'm assuming everyone here can read above 2nd grade level. You can literally read through "are these tts?" In less than a second. Let it go bro.

I will say this tho, these are still available in many places. Worst case scenario, order your tts and .5 up, try em both on when they get in, return the one that doesn't fit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom