• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Who says I'm mad?

I just don't agree with what has been going on.

It's not about having to read post about sizing,

It's about people influencing others with their bad info.

If someone passed on the KPs for an upcoming more limited pair and take that advice, they won't have the opportunity just swap it out.

...not to mention, who the hell wants to do that anyway?

I should of went a half size up but I got my shoe trees in there to hopefully open up the toe box a bit.

Went malling with my kps. 4 hours straight just walking around shopping with my wife. My feet were screaming just on the 2nd hour. My soles were hurting so bad. Never experienced this with my X's. I got a lot of looks from people though. And i mean a lot! However, i wont go through the same **** ever again. Not worth it. Its a guy's equivalent of stilettos.

Sounds like the cushioning is too soft for your feet

Why you so mad about the whole sizing thing? I admit it gets crazy seeing it on every page but I'm assuming everyone here can read above 2nd grade level. You can literally read through "are these tts?" In less than a second. Let it go bro.

I will say this tho, these are still available in many places. Worst case scenario, order your tts and .5 up, try em both on when they get in, return the one that doesn't fit.
Exactly.

Just send it back and cop another,easy.

This is the 1st XI so ofcourse their will be confusion,just like any new series of shoes.KD's fit different every shoe,Kobes fit different every shoe,so this will always happen on the first release.

I like that so many people gave their input on sizing.Its helpful in my opinion for those who didnt go try it on.

This is the penalty for not going and trying it on.Once you got it,you are good for a year.

Who says I'm mad?

I just don't agree with what has been going on.

It's not about having to read post about sizing,

It's about people influencing others with their bad info.

If someone passed on the KPs for an upcoming more limited pair and take that advice, they won't have the opportunity just swap it out.

...not to mention, who the hell wants to do that anyway?

I don't know man I don't think anyone's given BAD info. It's just that people have given info based on THEIR fit. At the end of the day people are always gonna say tts or .5 up on these. I'm not tryna drag this out and you have your opinion on the whole sizing thing. It is what it is. People will continue to ask. But Imma keep it movin and hopefully the thread does too.

Did you take the insoles out before you walked around? Lol.. Lunar is like the most comfy material for your dogs out there
Lol... Its comfy, dont get me wrong. But after a couple of hours, i think my feet missed my Xs. Theyre way much comfortable.

lmao dude called me new on page 252.. ahh that's great, nikepark what have you evolved into?! :tongue:

These are too nice. Ignore if these images were posted already.

yeah we all saw those "kings shame" joints already and most if us have the real kings pride which is way better, so im passing heavy. only going for big releases on these xis. xmas, bhm, asg, playoff whatever...

The word on the street is these are fake!
I checked that guy's instagram -> then youtube -> and this led to a fake kicks website.

The word on the street is these are fake!
I checked that guy's instagram -> then youtube -> and this led to a fake kicks website.

Damn these fakes are on point the flaws are miniscule. The laces looked off on both pairs, thought that was a gimme but wasn't 100% sure.

Last edited:
That black/gold pair is really nice. Imagine if Nike decided to do it with Pewter Hyperposite. :wow:

By the way, I believe Nike officially has been calling the Armorposite "Hyperposite"

That black/gold pair is really nice. Imagine if Nike decided to do it with Pewter Hyperposite. :wow:

By the way, I believe Nike officially has been calling the Armorposite "Hyperposite"

Yea cause its foamposite mixed with hyperfuse, the whole upper is hyperposite

Back
Top Bottom