Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Yeah...my long-winded reply about going TTS ended up being premature. Tossed the 14's on again today and they felt horrible, squeezing the very life out of my forefoot. And the toebox smushes my toes down.

Sent back the 14's, kept the 15's.

The trend continues...Lebron's never fit right.

I have the exact same issue.

Ordered a pair of sz 14s from NDC on release morning. Tried them on when they got here Tuesday after work, and they felt like they were trying to rip my pinky toes off! They wanted to have my feet looking exactly like LeBrons feet.

Ordered a sz 15 from Finish Line. Now I'm just playing the waiting game until they get here Tuesday.

Personally I own the 4, 7, 8v2, x standard and x elite and now the 11.. they all fit like a glove in my true size 9.5
All except the 4 which is obviously too roomy in a 9.5 cuz it's a blown out tank..
IMO the x fits the best

LOL that's too funny. I feel bad for anyone who actually buys these...

...Actually, no.. If you're dumb enough to buy these for $450 you deserve em lol.

im sure it says in description that lead time is 2 months or so, and they just order each pair as they're bought on ebay. cuz apparently people are stupid enough to not realize they cant design their own pair.

25 days left while waiting on the ID. More than 10 available? That's funny if this guy really made 10 all red ID's to sell them as a red October edition. Sad that people will actually buy them from him. We know someone will

Dude could've at least put a white liner

im sure it says in description that lead time is 2 months or so, and they just order each pair as they're bought on ebay. cuz apparently people are stupid enough to not realize they cant design their own pair.

This was dudes best idea to make money? Funny

the best part in the  description is how it says 'please allow 4-6 weeks for customization'  lol what a dumbass 

edit:woops just saw skep pretty much said this

Last edited:
Damn these fakes are on point the flaws are miniscule. The laces looked off on both pairs, thought that was a gimme but wasn't 100% sure.

Only thing I really see on the gold pair is the liner isn't as clean cut as others I've looked at. Could be something to look for in fakes. The opening is a lot wider than the reds but that could just be because the loose laces. They look good if they are really fakes

Definitely need half size up on these. The size of my pinky toes feel uncomfortable when i tried on my true size

I rocked my KP's again for the 2nd time today and everyone was either looking or asking what these were. Went up .5 size and fit great.

The dude on eBay doing that with the IDs has done that for a few other listings too

He's got solar yeezy lebron xi too

Smh but if your dumb enough to buy it more power to the seller then I guess

I have the exact same issue.

Ordered a pair of sz 14s from NDC on release morning. Tried them on when they got here Tuesday after work, and they felt like they were trying to rip my pinky toes off! They wanted to have my feet looking exactly like LeBrons feet.

Ordered a sz 15 from Finish Line. Now I'm just playing the waiting game until they get here Tuesday.
15's should be fine with thicker socks. I double-socked and did some suicides in them and they were solid.

Last edited:
^Lol I just plan to wear Elite socks with them and lace them tighter.

I just hate that with the 1-4 & 7 I wore a 13, 8-10 I wore a 14... but now I'm forced to get a 15.

I wish LeBron had some normal toes so there would be consistent sizing throughout all his models.

^Lol I just plan to wear Elite socks with them and lace them tighter.

I just hate that with the 1-4 & 7 I wore a 13, 8-10 I wore a 14... but now I'm forced to get a 15.

I wish LeBron had some normal toes so there would be consistent sizing throughout all his models.

Wow, this is crazy.

I'm also a sz 13 in the 1-8's, a sz 14 in the 9 -10's but for these LeBron's XI the size 13 was a no-go and the sz 14 was ok but it was too wide for me
and my foot moved laterally which I didn't like. Since I like these very much I returned the sz 14's and just ordered a sz 13.5 off a
Ebay reseller. Hopefully, this will do the trick for me but the jury is still out.

Incidentally, the side to side lateral movement within the size 14 wasn't corrected with an Elite sock either.

I tried on my true size of 9.5. Felt like a 10 would be much better for me. Not a terrible fit but felt snug in the toe box.

Back
Top Bottom