Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

I have a pretty good job at a high end investment bank, but 70 extra dollars for clicking a computer button for maybe 5 minutes of my saturday morning and dropping them at the post office on the way to work is a no brainer. Hell even 20 for doing that is a no brainer. I maybe spend 10 minutes on shoes that I sell. When did more money for nothing become bad
EXACTLY, it took maybe 1-2 hours of your time to make $70. How many people out here, with a job, make $70 or $35 dollars an hour LOL.

An guess what, you still have a good job, but like you said more money is never a bad thing.

not true Im keeping my pair, but his knock against it isnt valid
I guess everyone's financial situation is different. To me, it would be a waste of time. To others, it might be a come up. 

lol personally i worked two jobs all summer just to have a little cushion, i sell **** on the side for fun money.

I sold 3 pairs for $420 each so i mean i guess $350 is measley to you, to me thats enough to cop something interesting or  blow on some other ****. Really i prefer not working while having classes all the time. 

And hustling backward = stupidity lol how could it not
Well, if you're a full-time student I guess that might be a different story. 

It's all relative to YOU.

Personally I can't pass judgement on someone else because I'm too busy dealing with my own ****.

Having extra streams of income is NEVER a bad thing.

Well, for all those who missed out on the WTL release, you can thank the people who posted up above for that
Keeping my pairs as well for my personal use. However, I don't agree with your statement of $70 profit as hustling backwards.

We all have opinions, so I can respect it.

Where the official reseller thread at?
Not sure, but a good discussion besides shipping cancellations and  confirmations is refreshing 
wink.gif

Keeping my pairs as well for my personal use. However, I don't agree with your statement of $70 profit as hustling backwards.

We all have opinions, so I can respect it.
What I said was spending $250+ to make $70 was a waste of time. I'm speaking in terms of return on investment. If you bought the shoes for $50 and made $70 profit then that would be a decent flip. But my point was there are much more worthy places, in my opinion and experience, that you can invest $250 with and get a higher rate of return.

even in the stock market if i dropped $250 in shares and made $70 within 1 to 2 hours...that is called winnnnnnnnning!

maybe @illmatic is talking about vegas...250 on black with a 50/50 chance to get 500
laugh.gif

to each of their own tho....

Last edited:

What I said was spending $250+ to make $70 was a waste of time. I'm speaking in terms of return on investment. If you bought the shoes for $50 and made $70 profit then that would be a decent flip. But my point was there are much more worthy places, in my opinion and experience, that you can invest $250 with and get a higher rate of return.
Yes, there are definitely other investment options with a higher rate of return but usually those come with more risk and take a bit more knowledge from the common man.

Reselling is easy and doesn't require much of a thought process. However, I do understand your logic
happy.gif

You're really gonna compare the stock market to the business of reselling sneakers? 
eyes.gif

provide some examples then if you think it's 'too much time/effort' to make 70 bucks with very minimal effort involved....sorry that money doesn't grow on trees for me....

if i can buy a shoe for $200 and in the same day sell them for almost 3 your damn right its worth it lol

So...I hate to ask this but I will. Would the WTLs be an even trade for Cramp Pack elites? The Highs.

provide some examples then if you think it's 'too much time/effort' to make 70 bucks with very minimal effort involved....sorry that money doesn't grow on trees for me....
The business of moving blow
So...I hate to ask this but I will. Would the WTLs be an even trade for Cramp Pack elites? The Highs.
Cramp Elites? No. Cramp Lows? Yes

Last edited:

Who says a resellers doesn't have a job?

From the wisdom of my father, a person (especially a man) should always work and have a hustle or two.
most people i know that resell shoes who are willing to camp out days.. MUST have no job or some she-itty hours

Back
Top Bottom