Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
they were oversold.... like i said, my boys pair who got canceled wasnt a reseller and only copped one pair.

Size 7....mens...

1310671390981.jpg
:rofl:

I think they over sold so i'd be surprised if there's a restock but Nike might just surprise us.

Just because nike oversold it doesn't mean pairs won't show up on a restock.

The restocks nike had been doing also contained returned orders. We may even see the KC and Elite SEs too.

false
Just because nike oversold it doesn't mean pairs won't show up on a restock.

The restocks nike had been doing also contained returned orders. We may even see the KC and Elite SEs too.

People forget about these. It's easy to say that no one would return theses, but some mom or grandma are returning the shoes because it's the wrong size for their son or their grandson doesn't like the shoe in person. Yes this stuff does actually happen as crazy as it may sound to people.

So, has anyone managed to ball in their WTLs yet?   ...just curious

The heel patch is a bit troublesome for me just walking, maybe its the socks.  So far, its just annoying, but curious if the heel slips any on a hard pivot

damn FNL and NDC cancellations ?  I saw way too many people say they copped from FNL so i saw the cancellations coming but NDC is a shock.

All good, I was able to cop a pair for 325, 50 over retail isn't that bad at all considering.  I just have to play the waiting game now.  I'm just glad that that person didn't get canceled from Nike. 
happy.gif

@BigSlim773  Dope pic of the WTL's man 
nthat.gif

Also, major bummer to all the dudes who got the oversold email from NDC, one of my best friends woke up to it this morning and was destroyed.  20% off a future order ain't jack for a rug jerk like that, Nike needed to come up with something better than that.  When they hosed all of us who ordered XI ID's last year at launch, they gave us the shoes for free, a 20% code and a $50 voucher.  For overselling a major release like this they need to make it right and that code ain't enough in my opinion.  

Last edited:
Any of my fellow big footers that have a 13, do these WTL fit TTS?  I had to size up for what was available and I hope that the 14 doesn't have too much slippage.

Any of my fellow big footers that have a 13, do these WTL fit TTS?  I had to size up for what was available and I hope that the 14 doesn't have too much slippage.

You should be able to try on a pair of the other colors and determine the fit.

You should be able to try on a pair of the other colors and determine the fit.
bigj, I did try on a pair of Kings Pride actually but I wasn't sure if these fit a bit different as I have heard that some colors have fit a bit different from others.  My lows fit tts but I wouldn't be mad if I could find a 13.5. 
laugh.gif

@BigSlim773  Dope pic of the WTL's man 
nthat.gif

Also, major bummer to all the dudes who got the oversold email from NDC, one of my best friends woke up to it this morning and was destroyed.  20% off a future order ain't jack for a rug jerk like that, Nike needed to come up with something better than that.  When they hosed all of us who ordered XI ID's last year at launch, they gave us the shoes for free, a 20% code and a $50 voucher.  For overselling a major release like this they need to make it right and that code ain't enough in my opinion.
I agree. Im sure they are getting all the replies...phone calls, negative tweets etc. But at this point, idk if crying to them is going to get us more that that.  Hell, if they were oversold, get those kids in the sweatshops to start gluegunning a new shipment. I could have taken a "backordered" status but just to up and cancel them is the worst. If they restock these, all hell is gonna break loose!

Yeah, I'm not so sure about all the slight sizing differences too.  A store guy at FL told me the "collection" fit slightly smaller.  Not sure I believe him though or that he knew what he was talking about but there were no others to try.  Got my dude a pair this weekend, but can't get him in the store to try any on and he's out of town.  So, I'm anxiously waiting to see if these actually fit him. 
embarassed.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom