Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Not sure why Nikestore decided to not release a 7, going to be a nightmare trying to find my size and I refuse to try an 8 a steal someone elses size.

Last edited:
Bob you managed to cop?

No but I'm a just say I'm pending at the moment :smh:

I believe my lady snuck and got them for my birthday though and she's holding off giving them to me until the day :rolleyes (which is Friday) so time will tell :smh:

At least that's what I'm hoping but if not I may just wait til I catch a pair for as close to $300 as I can get them :\

Last edited:
No but I'm a just say I'm pending at the moment
mean.gif

I believe my lady snuck and got them for my birthday though and she's holding off giving them to me until the day
eyes.gif
(which is Friday) so time will tell
mean.gif

At least that's what I'm hoping but if not I may just wait til I catch a pair for as close to $300 as I can get them
ohwell.gif
I hope she got them for you bro. It would be a shame if you're expecting Bonestorm and you get...

Last edited:
Got my pair today. Love them. They're really wild as hell in person. I kinda wish they'd just make a full pair of the left shoe. Champ pack elites should be in in the next day or so. Can't wait.

Boy after reading all these comments.....I hope my uk 13 turn up know.....and I bet they will bury me...like I said im a uk12 but missed out...so coped a uk13.....hope the extra insole does the trick....as here in theuk I can only find 1 uk12 available. ...and there £400!!!! Think thats about $600 us!!!!

These Threads Never Cease To Entertain :lol:

Like My Dude @GrizzlyAnimal Already Mentioned, If You're Reselling Kicks To Fund Your Sneaker Habits, You Are Definitely Riding In The Wrong Lane And Definitely Shouldn't Be Included In The "Sneakerhead" Category If You Ask Me! That's Like Calling Yourself A "Car Collector" And Selling Used Kia's In Order To Be Able To Afford Pushing Around Rented Exotics :smh: You're Just On Borrowed Time At That Point :rolleyes

Who Am I To Judge Tho, We All Gotta Eat Somehow I Suppose.....

Some Of Us Fill Our Bellies At The Finest Of Chop Houses, While Others Still Forage For Nuts And Berries :nerd:

In Other News, Dude That Made That Aqua 8 Post Pages Back Now Gets My Vote For Most ASSanine Comment Of The Year Award!

Ol' Boy Was Swinging For The Fences With That One And Came Up HELLA Short! :rofl:
View media item 1184164
Bruh Made That Hastey Peter Griffin Style Exit From The Thread :lol:

Now Back To This Blood Fist On Netflix And Trimmin' My "Hustle" :smokin
View media item 1184165

PS- These Nike Reseller Cancellations....

I Can't Eeeeeeeeeem :rofl:

Last edited:
These Threads Never Cease To Entertain :lol:

In Other News, Dude That Made That Aqua 8 Post Pages Back Now Gets My Vote For Most ASSanine Comment Of The Year Award!

Ol' Boy Was Swinging For The Fences With That One And Came Up HELLA Short! :rofl:
View media item 1184164
Bruh Made That Hastey Peter Griffin Style Exit From The Thread :lol:

I catch up on NT doing my morning cardio...this pic had me :rofl: almost fell off the stepmill. Thank you for that sir! Repped! That Aqua 8 post killed a little of my sneaker soul, having also owned the OG's in middle school in the EARLY 90's.

Back
Top Bottom