Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Back to size 7 and other small sizes talk real quick. Is Nike still planning on making sizes 7-9 gradeschool in 2015? Heard some rumors about it a months ago from some big names but nothing since. Really hoping Nike doesn't do something like that, they're are plenty of men out there who wear sizes 8-9 and making them buy kids shoes doesn't sound right.

as much as i want to believe thats real i cant help but wonder if its a photoshop.

Probably someone with multiple accounts, and a rep caught it. It would be easy to catch it with this release too with all the cancel orders. Or NDC see play private customer (which most companies do) on someone ebay account for selling and not in hand.

Probably someone with multiple accounts, and a rep caught it. It would be easy to catch it with this release too with all the cancel orders. Or NDC see play private customer (which most companies do) on someone ebay account for selling and not in hand.

I think its a photoshop also

@BigSlim773  well done with that pic bro.

side note, has anyone had these in the dark  with any flash, or black light? the 3m from some angles with flash on them is so sick
smokin.gif

people have been flagged or banned in small amounts during other releases

doubt it's anything
I've read a few stating it's photoshopped, it's not.

The local douche got that email and returned cash.

I live in a joke of a town and he went down;it's not hard to put 2+2 together.

I also read up on Nikes policy on reselling and it's quite interesting.

Back to size 7 and other small sizes talk real quick. Is Nike still planning on making sizes 7-9 gradeschool in 2015? Heard some rumors about it a months ago from some big names but nothing since. Really hoping Nike doesn't do something like that, they're are plenty of men out there who wear sizes 8-9 and making them buy kids shoes doesn't sound right.
I wish they would... my shoes would be cheaper, no dambs given about the GS on the box.

I wish they would... my shoes would be cheaper, no dambs given about the GS on the box.
I think it'll be a problem with sizing though, size 7 men's and big kids are totally different.

also noticed alotta listing prices are going up

this was before the cancels too

only look at 10.5s tho

Back
Top Bottom