Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Karizma Karizma - think you missed what I was saying.
It's not about the alignment. It's about the panel not being the color as a whole.

#BigFeetDontEat
Pump those brakes junior...

noah.png

Last edited by a moderator:
@sskarizm - think you missed what I was saying.
It's not about the alignment. It's about the panel not being the color as a whole.
i mean it doesnt really bother me that much because behind the panel its white as well. If it wasnt white behind it i would have been disappointed ngl.

Cheapskates just labeled it "Premium" because of all the different designs and colors. Nothing actually "premium" about the materials or construction, but what else is new

Last edited:
Everytime I pick up either WTL shoe I'm just amazed by the level of detail...these are truly a work of art and I can't wait to look back on this once Bron retires and reminisce about having these since day 1.

These are a MUST have for any Bron fan. 

Everytime I pick up either WTL shoe I'm just amazed by the level of detail...these are truly a work of art and I can't wait to look back on this once Bron retires and reminisce about having these since day 1.

I thought KP were a must for any bron fan :lol:

I was never a bron bron fan. I actually hated him when he went to south beach but i love this shoe. This is my first bron shoes.

Cheapskates just labeled it "Premium" because of all the different designs and colors. Nothing actually "premium" about the materials or construction, but what else is new

I understand your point but these did have a different construct than the typical pair. Also, any bron that came with a lacelock had a $20 min up charge unfortunately :/

[thread="532801"]new poll after chinas drop? i think those will be the last ones...[/thread]
[thread="532801"] [/thread]
[thread="532801"]THE KP WILL STAND THE TEST OF TIME[/thread]

Naw. Poll can't be edited. Requires a new one so the results would be skewed. Also, the poll doesn't support the amount of colors released. Too many.

Yes they have

Even when they were located on Greene street they had a number lol

They're better off not having one. You ever tried calling them before? Talk about terrible customer service and that's if you're even lucky enough to get answer from a live person.

Naw. Poll can't be edited. Requires a new one so the results would be skewed. Also, the poll doesn't support the amount of colors released. Too many.
ah gotcha. its ok i have a feeling it would have been kp vs wtl vs Kc and the hype atm is great 0.o

Yes they have

Even when they were located on Greene street they had a number lol

They're better off not having one. You ever tried calling them before? Talk about terrible customer service and that's if you're even lucky enough to get answer from a live person.

I've never been there before but I heard the Instore customer service was some hot garbage too.

I've never been there before but I heard the Instore customer service was some hot garbage too.

I've personally never had a problem but others have said they have

Worst "issue" I've had was I didn't get an email about a check I had there and found out when I emailed for a full inventory seen a number of shoes missing from the list but and email back to them and it was fixed and check was issued within a day

Besides that 1 thing it's always been smoothe and I've had an account with then since they first opened

Back
Top Bottom