• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
the only xi I doubled up on besides the WTL this year:smokin

Yup. KP actually only pair I doublde on. I had a chance to doubled on the WTL for a little over retail,but I don't like doubling personally. The KP I did cuz I got both for under retail.

Nike is very generous with glue
tired.gif
man at least u got them, at least the sole isnt falling off, i understand you pay almost 3 retail and expect quality control to be on point but it's not. thats nike. theres people who would die for your pair as is, js

Yup. KP actually only pair I doublde on. I had a chance to doubled on the WTL for a little over retail,but I don't like doubling personally. The KP I did cuz I got both for under retail.
yeah i orginally got them on rd for 152; thought they were dope but they ended up growing on me even more, & as other cws dropped (after the away) i realized just how hot they were..  then found my perfect size on the xi (11.5) on feebay for 130 shipped so i had to pull the trigger for a second pair lol

It appears that on most pairs I am seeing that the "MVP on the left shoe is actually taller than on the pair that Nike shows on their webpage. I wonder if Nike made this change or if it is varying on most pair? I was checking mine carefully as it is a pair from ebay and the guy said he shipped me the wrong size on accident and to ship it back to him. I know better than to do that,  I just wanted to make sure I didn't get a pair of fakes.

Wore my WTL...still the same 11.  Didn't plan on keeping them, but my daughter stepped on the box...LOL  

Shoes with no box is like a car with no garage.

dude said "pick up a pair" like we turning down the opportunity to cop :lol: :lol: Most ppl would gladly pick up a pair if they could.

in the words of Gordonson Gordonson if ya'll keep quoting these pics somebody will catch the fade :lol:

Last edited:
sorry for all the pics, but these shoes are wow. Do yourself a favor, pick up a pair.

15249851826_90b8b0d14e_b.jpg

[emoji]128070[/emoji][emoji]128070[/emoji][emoji]128070[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Mine arrives tomorrow!!

Back
Top Bottom