Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
man i was out in the streets heavy this weekend saw not one person with them on feet....

That flip game was strong..........but weak in the end......

chopped it up with one cat like i can't wear these im older than 12 years old....so i guess nike lenox will be seeing u soon huh.... #ThatReturn
laugh.gif

man i was out in the streets heavy this weekend saw not one person with them on feet....

chopped it up with one cat like i can't wear these im older than 12 years old....so i guess nike lenox will be seeing u soon huh.... #ThatReturn:lol:

I've noticed this for a while now with limited releases, they fly off shelves every where then you never see anyone wearing them around and I mean ever :lol:

I be wondering where the hell do they all go :stoneface: like is that many people reselling and putting them up to rock later or something :\

Last edited:
I've noticed this for a while now with limited releases, they fly off shelves every where then you never see anyone wearing them around and I mean ever
laugh.gif

I be wondering where the hell do they all go
indifferent.gif
like is that many people reselling and putting them up to rock later or something
ohwell.gif
thats my case, they laced and ready to go but just haven't worn them yet. Gotta get em out once or twice before the brutal winter hits

I've noticed this for a while now with limited releases, they fly off shelves every where then you never see anyone wearing them around and I mean ever
laugh.gif

I be wondering where the hell do they all go
indifferent.gif
like is that many people reselling and putting them up to rock later or something
ohwell.gif
its more resellers than stockers..

people def wear em but you gotta really look

people are buying em off craigslist locally so there are plenty in town pairs but cats treating shoes like medals they earned from war

showing shoes that just came out at sneaker conventions and all kinds of corny stuff

Last edited:

people are buying em off craigslist locally so there are plenty in town pairs but cats treating shoes like medals they earned from war

showing shoes that just came out at sneaker conventions and all kinds of corny stuff
most bought them just to take instragram photos and then sell them afterwards

thats my case, they laced and ready to go but just haven't worn them yet. Gotta get em out once or twice before the brutal winter hits
The best part of ATL no salty roads...... and little snow

but when we do get snow we get this 
laugh.gif

its more resellers than stockers..
The resell game is strong in ATL all i see is kids with GR jordans on then anything limited they say they have buyers lined up so i guess play on B

Yea people bring out limited stuff to sneaker line ups and conventions and save it for the Gram. i don't spend 200 plus for likes. 

Last edited:
Cool Thanks! How long before the code expires?

chopped it up with one cat like i can't wear these im older than 12 years old....so i guess nike lenox will be seeing u soon huh.... #ThatReturn:lol:
lmao I feel u. But everyone have the new Jordan retro that realeased on th

Don't play with my emotions like that lypac lypac lol. If I was patient and didn't buy them with the $38 credit when they released I would've gotten them for $67 from them. :x

Don't play with my emotions like that @LyPac lol. If I was patient and didn't buy them with the $38 credit when they released I would've gotten them for $67 from them.
sick.gif
Yeah I know they could go lower than that. Somebody is going to pour salt on both of our wounds when they cop for like $59.99 in the coming weeks.

all I need is 1 and even w an all black work dress code im wearing them at least 2 weeks straight. are 11s ok in the snow though? id use them then too

Back
Top Bottom