Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
People saying the XI flopped are just speaking without thinking.

Nike did us a super solid by making most, if not all, colors attainable and in good quantities.

$$$$ means quantity not sell outs.

THIS hope the 12's take the same route like og Jordan's were. they were made to be purchased with ease not fighting like savages over them due to limited quantities. its messed up when someone actually wanted to wear them and now they can't cause some corn like i gotta em for that 200 on top. 

Nike did us a super solid by making most, if not all, colors attainable and in good quantities.

swerve. & alot of deals & discounts were to be had; just needed to put in a little ground work. i guess not compared to some of the older lebrons u spoke of that u got on clearance but money saved is money saved haha

UPS Just Showed Up. These Are A Bit Nicer Than I Had Expected In Person To Be Completely Honest :pimp: I Just Couldn't Ever See Myself Wearing These Out :lol:

View media item 1186137

Cooked Like We S'posed To :nthat:
tumblr_inline_mwhfpoCtXz1qffuiz.gif

I love the 11s, I think majority of the colorways were dope. AVMs and GKs are my favorite.

Last edited:
I love the 11s, I think majority of the colorways were dope.
alot of people really liked them, they went a diff route with no airbag but it still did well, most likely due 2 the posite & casual look. imo they will become one of people's fav lebrons as time goes by, the 10 is far more comfier & better on court; gonna  have to go back & grab a few of those 9s 8s & 7s since the 12 will get no $$ from me lol

DANG! FOUR SIZE 13s! Had to be a late shipment....

Last edited by a moderator:

From start to finish Nike was great on availability for the XI.  I genuinely appreciated that.   

People that say the XI was a"total flop" are the same ones who say "the XI is the worst designed LeBron shoe ever, he wouldn't even wear them."  Then you ask them, "you ever try them out?"  "Nope."

Now that the XI is essentially over...the only one I wish I would've went after was the SE multicolor low...I see pictures and wonder what I was smoking when I passed on those.  
mean.gif

All these shoes coming in today got me super excited. Mine comes today from NDC. I work at home and my brothers work is like a 2 minute walk from the ups pick up center so I had him pick it up. Me bieng at home would sound ideal for getting packages,but ups be taking thier time coming to me. they usually get here @ 7pm and my brother gets home @ 5. plus I ain't taking no chances they loose this package. He told me got it,but man I'm still super anxious. Haha.

And yeah our HOH always sells out even of lebrons and I haven't seen one LeBron 11 to date. I wear my KP and aways,and nikeID but I have my all stars, KC, and now this WTL will be sitting on shelf for a while. I like to wait to break out my kicks. I rock and stock...for a bit. haha

I cooked manually last Saturday on some 14s that didn't get canceled. Two looks. Shirt is a random joint from a comic book convention second is obvious. Funny how the left shoe matches the left shirt so well and vice versa. Stance socks. Game: blouses.View media item 1186237

Last edited:

From start to finish Nike was great on availability for the XI.  I genuinely appreciated that.   
People that say the XI was a"total flop" are the same ones who say "the XI is the worst designed LeBron shoe ever, he wouldn't even wear them."  Then you ask them, "you ever try them out?"  "Nope."

Now that the XI is essentially over...the only one I wish I would've went after was the SE multicolor low...I see pictures and wonder what I was smoking when I passed on those.  :smh:  

i still don't care for the lows :lol:

Back
Top Bottom