Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Does this work though? I signed up and was going to pay the $5 to have it rerouted (I originally put a different address to avoid paying taxes), and when I called and asked they said only Nike could reroute it. So I'm just gonna go pick mine up this weekend instead.
If you want to re-route to a new address other than a UPS store or a UPS distribution center, then you might not be able to do it without the sender's request. I only redirect it to the nearest UPS store which is only 10 minutes away vs the distribution center which is 1 hour away. That should be free of charge wth the premium membership. 

Don't play with my emotions like that @LyPac lol. If I was patient and didn't buy them with the $38 credit when they released I would've gotten them for $67 from them.
sick.gif
Yeah I know they could go lower than that. Somebody is going to pour salt on both of our wounds when they cop for like $59.99 in the coming weeks.
I passed at $85 when I was at the employee store. The lows just fit so sloppy to me...

Below you'll see what I was talking about. On the right is the glue stain and on left is my other from champs

Looks like you took off some of the paint when you tried to remove the glue. Yikes :wow:

I would've just just let it be or asked for a discount on a future order. 

I had the same issue, i posted it way back get a suede eraser and rubb it on the glue it self comes right off

View media item 1185899
View media item 1185908
View media item 1185902

Last edited:
I've noticed this for a while now with limited releases, they fly off shelves every where then you never see anyone wearing them around and I mean ever :lol:

I be wondering where the hell do they all go :stoneface: like is that many people reselling and putting them up to rock later or something :\

SAME HERE!!!! IM IN MEMPHIS, FOR THOSE WHO HAVE EVER BEEN, YOU KNOW HOW SMALL THE CITY IS.

SO AFTER "LIMITED" RELEASES, I GET OUT IN THE STREETS AND I SEE NOBODY ROCKIN EM. I THINK I KNOW/SAW 3 PEOPLE WITH THE FERRARI 14'S. I CAME BACK HOME TO CHICAGO THE DAY AFTER I GOT MY WTL SO IDK HOW THE STREETS ARE LOOKING ON THOSE.

I KNOW THE HOMIE @Laces1983 SAID HE THOUGHT HE WAS GOING TO BE THE ONLY ONE IN THE CITY WITH EM...TIL I POSTED MY PIC. LOL!!!

YO @Laces1983 FOLKS GOT EM, THEY JUST WAITING TO UNLOAD EM AT SNEAKFEST IN A COUPLE WEEKS, LMAO!!!

So I just read that estimates are LeBron's 2014 sales went up 25% from his $300 million in sales from 2013. So is it possible that the LeBron 11 is not the "bust" that everyone makes it out to be? Is it possible that a lot of colors sat because Nike made a TON of pairs because LeBron is their cash cow right now?

Pair from FNL came just now. No noticeable flaw. Very happy with my pair. When i opened the box it looked like it was never opened, paper was intact and uncrumpled.

speaking of shoes I don't see people wearing...

I only saw 2 other people wearing the kps

never saw anyone wear any other 11 ever

crazy

I've seen KP's, Gammas, Xmas, Blackouts and Graffiti's but I think that's it for XI's :smh:

Me and my boy had a convo about this a while ago and we both confirmed to have never saw an EXT on foot ever out of X's or XI's :smh: where are all the shoes at :lol:

Last edited:
speaking of shoes I don't see people wearing...

I only saw 2 other people wearing the kps

never saw anyone wear any other 11 ever

crazy
Seen a handful of people wear the Graffiti....a few pairs of KP. I'm from New Mexico though, LeBron's aren't big out here. It's a Jordan and Kobe place. 

Last edited:
Anyone have or have tried on the Lebron Lifestyles 11? Looking to maybe cop a couple pairs.. prices are low on Eastbay. 
I've seen KP's, Gammas, Xmas, Blackouts and Graffiti's but I think that's it for XI's
mean.gif

Me and my boy had a convo about this a while ago and we both confirmed to have never saw an EXT on foot ever out of X's or XI's
mean.gif
where are all the shoes at
laugh.gif
I've worn my KC's quite often.. ehh I would say twice, maybe 3 times. I did wear them to the sneaker summit in Houston and like 5 others had them on. When the sneaker summit came down to Austin, I went again cause I took my son. I wore my Banner Reebok Question's, no one had them on and got a lot of props. 

Needless to say the KC's are dope!!! I'm still waiting to pull out the Hero Elite's lol. I got the Diffused Jade's as well. Hopefully the WTL's come tomorrow or Saturday. They are in New Jersey still.. come on USPS!!! LOL

Hey, does anyone know if the Lebron 11 Lifestyle's fit true to size? Looking to get a pair.. found 1 on ebay but its a 10.5, The 11's I have are 10. 

man i know i see a lot of GR jordans....

someone told my i was crazy for wearing my gmp's (white 6's)

also, when i wear my KC's i get all kinds of stares not neck breaking stares like bruh....... i can't belive i see them on feet

last time i check i wore every shoe i have......... except then damn grape 5's which i brought on hype not going to lie
laugh.gif

Hey, does anyone know if the Lebron 11 Lifestyle's fit true to size? Looking to get a pair.. found 1 on ebay but its a 10.5, The 11's I have are 10. 

I tried on the red cork pair in FA...NARROW as hell. I have a wide foot but a half size up barely cut it. They also felt cheap as anything. Took them right off my feet.

Back
Top Bottom