Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Can't speak for people's sizing as everyone has their own preference on how they want a shoe to fit and of course everybody's feet is shaped differently. But in terms of the shoe it self, these feel roomier than the 8s, 9s, 10s....to me in terms of length. All those 3 previous brons the toe box was just shorter. IMO. I would prefer  .5 up in the last 3 models, but for the 11s TTS was good, too much room if i sized up. A lot of people been posting that the TTS was too snug and the .5 was too big, I can understand that cause it does feel that way reason why i didnt wanan size up due to the room, the TTS was just a better fit..not tight but good snug with reasonable length now. 

The shoes are supposed to be snug their basketball shoes.. Casual wear, whatever's comfortable sure but the shoes are made to provide a lock down feel lol..
Why the huge sizing debate? If your a 9.5 but want to wear a 10 in these, then your really not a size 9.5
Simple

The shoes are supposed to be snug their basketball shoes.. Casual wear, whatever's comfortable sure but the shoes are made to provide a lock down feel lol..
Why the huge sizing debate? If your a 9.5 but want to wear a 10 in these, then your really not a size 9.5
Simple

328.gif

So if you had to size up on the LeBron IX, you're not really the size you thought you are?

They are def snug if u go tts. However they're not super pinky toe crushing like the 9s were.

Agreed.
Dude let me see the black red color too. They cool and all but not $200 cool. I'll probably get them Big Bang lookalikes tho

The orange XIs are dope but I barely rock my big bangs so I doubt it. Unless they match the soccer jersey I just copped from jada.

Itching for my IDs to be completed already.

Next XI purchase I may go half a size up and let y'all know my impressions. But for now two pairs of KP an awaiting triple black IDs I need to chilllllllll

My true size is 14. All my Kobes and KDs are 14s, while I vary in retro Jordans and LeBrons... was a 13 in all my OG Jordans.

The 14 for this model of LeBron is long enough, comfortable across the forefoot, but my pinky toes just weren't having it. Thats why I have to try the 15.

Just hope they don't feel TOO loose.

I got my sz 12 in the mail from NBA store.

12 would be good for hooping with elite socks, but the 11.5 is so nice for casual. I don't think elite socks are happening with the 11.5.

Bugs me to have 2 different sizes, I really wanted both in 11.5. Could hoop in ankle socks though...

I balled in a 10.5 in the Lebron 1's-7's. A 10.5 in the 8s was a tight squeeze. A 10.5 in the 9's hurt my feet. I skipped the 10s because I had a cool fleet of 8's. A 10.5 in the 11's crushed my pinky toe as well. 11 fit comfortably.

SMH at members in here.

I am convinced that some people really are dumb.

People know damn well certain shoes consistently run different,especially Lebrons.

How are you suppose to know your size in a shoe that is brand new and always fitting different each series?

That doesn't mean you dont know your own true size if a certain shoe runs small and you have to go up.Most people wear their true size in 95% of shoes.The only shoes I have ever had to wear a higher size in are kobe 8's kd4's and lebrons.

Last edited:
L
328.gif

So if you had to size up on the LeBron IX, you're not really the size you thought you are?

Lol! No need for all the confusion, hell I'm getting confused by all this .5 up and .5 down and pinkie toes etc etc..
I'm just thinking tts doesn't really exist after reading this thread lol, I'm a 9.5 so I buy and wear a 9.5.. Guess some cats have club feet here or an extra toe or there feet grow or shrink daily..
If you don't want em snug buy some flyknits all I'm sayin.. Or flop around in some loose joints casually.. Just pick a tts and stick with it lol

Lol! No need for all the confusion, hell I'm getting confused by all this .5 up and .5 down and pinkie toes etc etc..
I'm just thinking tts doesn't really exist after reading this thread lol, I'm a 9.5 so I buy and wear a 9.5.. Guess some cats have club feet here or an extra toe or there feet grow or shrink daily..
If you don't want em snug buy some flyknits all I'm sayin.. Or flop around in some loose joints casually.. Just pick a tts and stick with it lol

I mean, sizing works by length, and not everyone will obviously have the same foot width. Does that make one any less of a 9.5 than the other?

In addition to that, from a 9.5 to a 10 is about 3/16th of an inch. Meaning that you could have a 10 1/2" foot, while someone else who is technically still a 9.5 could have a 10 9/16" or 10 5/8" foot. It's just not that black and white.

Why should someone not pick up a shoe if their actual size doesn't fit comfortably? Is this all some semi-well hidden troll attempt?

Last edited:
been saying this, the xi's got a fat back but a narrow forefront...don't like the look from the back

probably why people's are making the tts pinky toe crushing statements & the 1/2 a size up is causing heel slippage

Yeah that's a great call well said..
The 11 is a good looking shoe IMO just unfortunately the overall shape holds it back from being great, specifically the wide back shape and the ankles that I wish were more form fitting looks wise (feels great on foot, no slippage for me) no gripes with the front of the shoes shape but the prize winning angle is by far the profile shot imo

D
I mean, sizing works by length, and not everyone will obviously have the same foot width. Does that make one any less of a 9.5 than the other?

In addition to that, from a 9.5 to a 10 is about 3/16th of an inch. Meaning that you could have a 10 1/2" foot, while someone else who is technically still a 9.5 could have a 10 9/16" or 10 5/8" foot. It's just not that black and white.

Why should someone not pick up a shoe if their actual size doesn't fit comfortably? Is this all some semi-well hidden troll attempt?

Don't know what a troll attempt is but yeah I guess I see what you mean

Back
Top Bottom