Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

overall today was a good day. especially since i have agreed to trade the NYC's for some south beach 9's
nyc public school, not alot of people will ever know what that was like
laugh.gif

23 1 = sb 8 > sb 9
he should add cash.
I am more partial to the ones though
its with a friend. straight up trade. he prefers jordans and i prefer lebrons. I got these hoping he would finally budge with parting with the sb's and viola.

i almost got them under retail, but they didn't want to get in my cart on ndc..   
it was the reason I NEEDED to get them on NDC. lol. in want to secure these shoes so bad i purchased an ATC service but that failed miserably. i know i know, horrible...but i really wanted these kicks and had no idea they were gonna be this widespread. im not very good in securing pairs as others and have no connects/ time to camp. not like i could, everything was raflle here and struck out. they gave me are fund but yeah fortunately my brother got them in cart and everything was history. 

To anyone who is familiar with the acetone process on foamposites, do you think the everglades XI's can benefit from the same idea?

View media item 1186802

Without that print they'd closer to the all-black pair. Still with some silver accents and that icy sole. A lot better imo. I'm not expert on materials and don't know if acetone would mess up the black panels underneath the print.

USA lows got cleaned out at CG. Guess I don't have to worry about them discounting them even more.
tongue.gif

Just tried on the WTL shirt. It is very sheer. Anybody else try one on and notice that? I can see my skin through it without much lighting. Is that normal for white Dry Fit shirts? 

Last edited:
Go to my hometown to see my daughter and surprisingly they had sizes left in the WTL. Copped my little bro a pair that he was definitely satisfied with. 20% discount on top of that, we call that a win-win!!!

Just tried on the WTL shirt. It is very sheer. Anybody else try one on and notice that? I can see my skin through it without much lighting. Is that normal for white Dry Fit shirts? 
white dri fits and thin regular white shirts in general are usually somewhat see through.    all my white dri fits are like that too.  but its not really noticeable imo.  

Maybe I'm color blind,but does anyone else here thi k the graffiti print is blue not black? From comparing it to the MVP print next to it it looks blue. I'm just curious not that it matters. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom