Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
doubt the multi SE lows would sell out if Nike made a ton like they did with the other lows cw
tired.gif

Last edited:
acids & ses best 2 lows i think, like i said before not everyone will go for the se tho. usas & sprites  were clean as well

LeBron-Lion-on-the-Beach-Mens-T-Shirt-631540_687_A.jpg

Was looking at NDC and just saw this shirt...

PS, the lebron 11 elite team and black/gold are on sale...

No hero lebron 11 elite on sale

for retail id have to meet that dude face-2-face (at a safe public place to inspect the kicks) 

^^If that's for me I'm not trying to be a badass, I'm just saying any of the other "what the" shoes before the KDs were actually hard to get whether it be online or locally because they produced far less, it's good for all the people that actually like the shoes though. It's crazy that I had both pairs of WTKDs sold the day I picked them up for double retail and the Lebrons are giveaways 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Don't rain on young brothas parade! He shining doe!

@bluntobject50 at least it isn't coming camel back from ShoePalace....

Last edited by a moderator:

grats bro how much u drop; jus curious im looking for my size but not stressing paying ohdee
Seller had them at $400 bin, messaged for $300, he wanted $320, mentioned pp invoice, and he agreed to $305...peace! I paid with the quickness before he changed his mind. haha

Seller had them at $400 bin, messaged for $300, he wanted $320, mentioned pp invoice, and he agreed to $305...peace! I paid with the quickness before he changed his mind. haha
I don't understand these people. Why go through the hassle of shipping. Might as well just return them to the store. Getting the same amount of money back. Makes no sense to me.

I don't understand these people. Why go through the hassle of shipping. Might as well just return them to the store. Getting the same amount of money back. Makes no sense to me.
Because then I'd never have a chance at buying my pair at a decent price..
ohwell.gif
 haha, I feel you, though.

^^If that's for me I'm not trying to be a badass, I'm just saying any of the other "what the" shoes before the KDs were actually hard to get whether it be online or locally because they produced far less, it's good for all the people that actually like the shoes though. It's crazy that I had both pairs of WTKDs sold the day I picked them up for double retail and the Lebrons are giveaways 
laugh.gif
yeah the retail on those KD were way less than the brons
ohwell.gif
 I can easily see the KDs going for double the retail
tired.gif
but them Lerbons tho
grin.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom