Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
You are worse than the resellers for promoting a scammer. Or maybe you are that scammer. Who the fk has full size run of WTL, Kobe 9 mestero, beethoven, WTKD for retail or below retail??????

Is he Mark Parker's son? Go buy 10 pairs for yourself. You will receive 10 3lb basket of stones.

Ask him you will pay 300 through ebay (which btw is more than 250 pp)  He will say no cuz he wants to scam

RIP to you
RIP TO THE RESELLERS!!!

Last edited:
You are worse than the resellers for promoting a scammer. Or maybe you are that scammer. Who the fk has full size run of WTL, Kobe 9 mestero, beethoven, WTKD for retail or below retail??????

Is he Mark Parker's son? Go buy 10 pairs for yourself. You will receive 10 3lb basket of stones.

Ask him you will pay 300 through ebay (which btw is more than 250 pp)  He will say no.

RIP to you
who are u?
Go back to hiding

sums up this week with my wtl
smile.gif

you musta fell for it
nerd.gif
and no I'm no scammer dnt support resellers. Been in the game too long to support that
Of course I didnt fall for it. Why would it write it now if I fell for it. I would write it a week later blaming you.

If you know its scammer why did you post it? and why do you still keep it up?  you got logic bro?

Last edited:
Of course I didnt fall for it. Why would it write it now if I fell for it. I would write it a week later blaming you.

If you know its scamJmer why did you post it? you got logic bro?
first I didn't know. Jus saw it and thought maybe ppl are giving in.., jimmies are so rustled

Finally! #TeamUnderRetail. A little lazy to post pics. Not like it's needed. Haha. I like how the prints even the Orange side panel has textures. and how seemelss the tongues combined together from two different sneakers. Still shocked I got these,well brother did for me. Haha.

overall today was a good day. especially since i have agreed to trade the NYC's for some south beach 9's

Back
Top Bottom