Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, I want some 2K's from an outlet.
Our only hope would be waking up at the crack of dawn on Sunday morning to form a line at the Nike Clearance Store in Florida City...to then still see about 20 people ahead of you, scooping up all the "heat" while you're left with only Lebron X "Canary Yellow's"...

i think sneakermane was the one who grabbed champ pack from the outlet.

But what are the odds that you wake up and decide to walk into an outlet and buy a very limited/hyped shoe. I would think that the manager or the employees of that outlet would've hid that stock for themselves or tip off a friend to come and buy it. 

But what are the odds that you wake up and decide to walk into an outlet and buy a very limited/hyped shoe. I would think that the manager or the employees of that outlet would've hid that stock for themselves or tip off a friend to come and buy it. 
this

It was him. No regular people knew about the release.

^Good god those are turrible. I cant believe I'm saying this but I'm glad the WTL came out the way it did. Who would greenlight a shoe with pictures of other shoes on it?

The only problem...you'll never see Titanium XX3's for $400.
happy.gif
some niketowns were retailing those at 500 instead of 230.. i reember that i was like.. the retail is the reseller

You sure about that? Nike was very very anal about the release.

I remember them hunting down the dude that put a pair on eBay early.
i seen people on ebay posting niketown receipts.. i was like.. $500 dont these ******* retail for 230

It was him. No regular people knew about the release.

He knows about every release.

It seems like you have two options to definitely cop.

Have an inside man like the Mane. Or have an ion cannon like the boy from Tennessee.

Honestly, I knew some stuff like I knew the galaxy foams were dropping in md when they did during the week. I just started a new job so I couldn't go but I did send a fellow nter down there and he got some for retail.
Sneakermane showed me how he was more connected than me :lol:

What they are, is hideous!

No picture should've ever been taken....
indifferent.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Just secured a pair of wtL from a good friend...a mentor of mine. For $290.

Picking them up in teh am

leGod is Good.
smokin.gif
 good to hear. You and I have never spoken but I was going to sell you mine for retail + shipping which was probably the same as what you paid if no one picked them by Sunday, I even looked through your old posts to make sure we're the same size
laugh.gif
 Number one candidate was Grizz but I saw he got his and I kept seeing that you struck out. Glad people that wanted em are getting em.

Back
Top Bottom