Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

Just secured a pair of wtL from a good friend...a mentor of mine. For $290.

Picking them up in teh am

leGod is Good.
:smokin  good to hear. You and I have never spoken but I was going to sell you mine for retail + shipping which was probably the same as what you paid if no one picked them by Sunday, I even looked through your old posts to make sure we're the same size :lol:  Number one candidate was Grizz but I saw he got his and I kept seeing that you struck out. Glad people that wanted em are getting em.
:nthat:

Picked these up from the post office today, glad to see that there are some NTers still willing to help.
View media item 1187649

with all these customs, I'd like to see someone customize the right shoe to look like the left shoe, then it'll be a complete set 
nerd.gif

Well that's it folks looks like I'm a have to dump her |I

The old lady didn't come through so I'm officially on the hunt for WTL's sz 13 or 14 :smh:

And to think I half assed with them popping back up the times they did and not ordering expecting them to be some sort of surprise gift :x

On another note I got up early and managed to cop an iPhone 6 plus gold :\

Last edited:
I thought about doing that too. Just seems like they have so much going on already.

Anyone who ordered from the EB late shipment fully ship yet?
nerd.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
gold tips are nice imo, but the pair with the silver swoosh should have silver tips and gold swoosh gold... or vice versa with how crazy this shoe is, either way i think silver and gold would be nice

Finally got my pair, dude wanted $425 locally for em, broke him down to $350. Love the shoes, a little sloppy on the glue but nothing major, will post pics of the glue later

Any 1 get shipping delays from nbastore?

Got the delayed order email from nba store a few days ago and I just couldn't wait so I talked to their customer reps. When she checked my order she told me that they no longer have the WTL and they gave me a refund and $10 for the trouble.:smh:

Hope you get a better outcome

Yeah-I posted the email several pages back. Some are getting straight up cancelled! Someone earlier today posted saying they called customer service was refunded and given a whopping $10 bs coupon for the inconvenience. I called live line a couple of days ago and did a live chat tonight. I gave them every opportunity to cancel on me but they insisted that my order will ship and live chat lady upgraded me to next day shipping. Nice of her since a ordered 6 days ago. I couldn't pin her down to when they would they actually leave the wharehouse. Sooo...when and if they ship I'll get em the next day. I'm mentally prepared not to get my shoes... (for retail)

Any 1 get shipping delays from nbastore?
Got the delayed order email from nba store a few days ago and I just couldn't wait so I talked to their customer reps. When she checked my order she told me that they no longer have the WTL and they gave me a refund and $10 for the trouble.:smh:

Hope you get a better outcome
Yeah-I posted the email several pages back. Some are getting straight up cancelled! Someone earlier today posted saying they called customer service was refunded and given a whopping $10 bs coupon for the inconvenience. I called live line a couple of days ago and did a live chat tonight. I gave them every opportunity to cancel on me but they insisted that my order will ship and live chat lady upgraded me to next day shipping. Nice of her since a ordered 6 days ago. I couldn't pin her down to when they would they actually leave the wharehouse. Sooo...when and if they ship I'll get em the next day. I'm mentally prepared not to get my shoes... (for retail)

Back
Top Bottom