• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Nah, serious.

Happy for ya Bob
smokin.gif

Epic story!!! Congrats...,Just remember that she has a birthday. She will see "if you really know her" without her telling you what she wants. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Mad props on the shoes and they are definitely worth it.

Just secured a pair of wtL from a good friend...a mentor of mine. For $290.

Picking them up in teh am

leGod is Good.
smokin.gif
 good to hear. You and I have never spoken but I was going to sell you mine for retail + shipping which was probably the same as what you paid if no one picked them by Sunday, I even looked through your old posts to make sure we're the same size
laugh.gif
 Number one candidate was Grizz but I saw he got his and I kept seeing that you struck out. Glad people that wanted em are getting em.
Thanks b I appreciate it. I was def sulking and stomping my feet all over this thread. 
laugh.gif
 If anything this release showed me that my method of online purchasing is very outdated. Ill need to address this before the infrareds in november. 

At the same time, lemme know if theres anything I can help you with going forward 
glasses.gif

@Baby Jumpman  sighting??

RARE 
eek.gif

Just secured a pair of wtL from a good friend...a mentor of mine. For $290.

Picking them up in teh am

leGod is Good.
repped just because thats not fair..lol
Lol it's just good friendship man. Known him almost a decade now and we've take care of each other whenever possible. I had no idea he got these either. Just told me I could have em or he'd just throw them on craigslist

Cant wait to see them tomorrow

Last edited:
Can't cosign at all.

If you don't want the shoe because you missed out, then you really didn't want them anyways.

Not gonna lie. There is a laundry list of shoes I'd gladly drop $400 on

No 1 = titanium jordan xx3

That's where we disagree. I'm bout that "retail" life. Not giving a red cent to a reseller. If I can't pay retail or get a shoe via trade.... I'm good.

I was super salty when those hit the outlets..I didn't want the lows in that pack anyways.  
That  would be the number 1 shoe on my list I would drop $400 on that you talking about earlier, Champ X Elites are perfection to me.  :stoneface:  

I remember one NTer in the LeBron threads actually got What the MVP's from an outlet.

sneakermane ???

or was it the champ pack that man scored ?

Yup..... That would be me. :D

Just wish I could of gotten the Champ Elites Xs in my size too. Just couldn't stretch my 10.5 into that 12. :lol: Them joints were beautiful tho.

http://s1205.photobucket.com/user/shway-mayfield/media/image-161.jpg.html

Shwa3 Ma3 Shwa3 Ma3 - not even about a "reseller." dude just struck out and kept it moving. definitely didn't want them

you can acquire shoes without having to deal with a "reseller" if you get on your grind.

LOL GREATEST BIRTHDAY STORY EEEEEEVEER!!!!!!!!!!!:lol: :pimp:

I couldn't make that **** up if I tried and thanks :nthat:

Congrats @BarbarianBob
, good story. But be nice to your female, always. Its just shoes :wink:

I already know bro, I admit at times I just allowed myself to be blinded by the hype :smh: and thanks :nthat:

Now THAT'S what I want to hear! :nthat:

uf16.gif

Your behavior in the restaurant only proved her point though :lol:

Sounds like you've been acting like a little ***** this past week.

pics of girl :nerd:

jk.. congrats bob!!! :pimp:

:nerd: Just wait on it, all I do is show her off anyway :lol:

Put a ring on it... no bs

The thought, the execution, the added drama... BB gonna be throwing the D tonight with mad emotion lol

Bro I aint even tryna play with it, you already know :nthat:

Lmmao Bob! congrats

He HAS to for making this gift giving process all the more difficult for her :lol:

In it like

iojzySx4lXBjz.gif

a5s916a6ufxe9dtwuv5y.gif

callyoubackbfd1i.gif

Alright, I'm done :lol:

Yoooooooo!!! :rofl:

grats @BarbarianBob
 happy bday & u better take care of her now!:lol:

You already know :nthat:

This story shows the difference between a girlfriend and a wife.

You act a fool and wife would have returned those WTL before you ever laid eyes on them. BET

:lol:

Greatest story ever told! Glad she didn't drag it out through the weekend. Bet you're gonna wear them all weekend. Congrats barbarianbob barbarianbob and she deserves a pat on the back for pulling off the surprise. A1 execution. :lol:

Oh she gon get a pat on the back alright :lol:

@BarbarianBob
WHOA!!!!!!!!!

oops.....

Hahaaa I did it! ..... Well she did it! :D

Prosper young Bob!!!

Thank you good sir :pimp:

Great Story :lol:

Bobby's Girl Gon' Be Limpin' Around The House Tomorrow After That Victory Work My Dude Puts In :rofl:

Hahaaaa she wasn't running around looking for the SIZE 14's for nothing :wink: :rofl:

Would trade ALL of my sneakers for a good woman.

Damn bro that's some real **** right there, I told her and she said that was really sweet, thanks homie :nthat:

Nah, serious.

Happy for ya Bob :smokin

I Ain't Given Up My 1985 1 Collection For NOBODY!

Half These Birds Out Here Aint Worth Sacrificing A Pair Of Roshe's For :lol:

Hahahaha facts though :lol: got find the right one though playa, that's all it takes and you'll see :pimp:

Congrats Bob!!!!

:nthat:

barbarianbob barbarianbob - dem jimmies b rustled :lol:

Dem feels were real.

Congrats man!

Thanks J and yea man she knew what she was doing to, I was cool until she started rubbing it in :smh: I bit too and fed right into her :lol: but the twist ending was priceless :nthat:

Epic story!!! Congrats...,Just remember that she has a birthday. She will see "if you really know her" without her telling you what she wants. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Mad props on the shoes and they are definitely worth it.

Yea man her birthday was last month and I took her to the Bahamas for a week and we balled out :pimp: not a single expense was spaired, that was the main reason why I felt some type of way about her talking trash about getting them for me :lol: but she came through :nthat:

Last edited:
I am curious to know everyone's preference on left vs right WTL shoe. I much prefer the left one, and dread the inevitable sole yellowing on the right one.

@BarbarianBob

might be a top 10 sneaker story ive read on here.

And where can I get me one of them wifey jawns like taht b?

Aye man thanks and I think the key is finding a chick who had a good father/relationship with her father no matter where they're from but my Misses from the Islands Of St. Martinique but she grew up in the burbs right outside of Philly :pimp:

Man I'm so lit right now all this love from everybody got me feeling like a million on my b-day :smokin

barbarianbob barbarianbob

I had a feeling she had you covered.

Congrats, Dawg. You should definitely wife her.

Wonder how you TOP that for her birthday tho? Lol

Thanks fam :nthat:

And yea when everything was done and I was sitting there in the restaurant with the Brons and the cake and what felt like everyone stairing and admiring what they just saw, I looked at her and asked her .... why the heck you set the bar so damn high :smh: :lol:

I mean I already believed and knew I was gonna put a ring on her one day but now I'm looking at the situation like what the **** am I waiting on :pimp:

Last edited:

I am curious to know everyone's preference on left vs right WTL shoe. I much prefer the left one, and dread the inevitable sole yellowing on the right one.
Right shoe colours for me and I think the yellowing will look okay with that side. dont like the graffiti/mvp wordinga and the everglade/kp lining on the left but love the rest of the colours on the medial side.

Its a good idea to think about that future yellowing with the upcoming XII release.

Back
Top Bottom