Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
legit, and FWIW I would rather have two of the iridescent lace locks
laugh.gif

u know how to use ebay right?
laugh.gif
I mean... it's not that hard to do a 'Lebron' search and zero it in for your size.
just asking in general tho
indifferent.gif
; just curious what your rendition of "L-O" was. could have been anything u seen locally or at an event etc etc.   feebay isn't always the best means to buy shoes ju knoo

Last edited:
Hey guys.

So I picked up the wtL's on Saturday morning but it was on my way to buffalo for school/rotations so I had no internets on the road

I touched down there that night and mogs immediately took me out for my bday which is today.

So Ive been and currently am still LIT + I start my next rotation in the AM.

Halp.

Here are some some pics bc I want to stunt and stuff b

Sorry about teh watermarks. Ive had my iPhone 4s pics stolen before and its not fun :frown:

Might post on the IG later for likes and stuff after my rotation.

Ayo I was hating on the WTLs bc I didnt cop initially but sitting next to the WTKD.....WTL are so damn sick b

Retail over everything my guys. Im not paying the five for anything b

Bye

Last edited:
That's crazy... I had no idea that there were pairs that had 2 of the same lace locks. I would be pretty upset if mine came like that. I actually prefer the iridescent one to the chrome one.

yeah for whoever is getting the WTL.. Concord 11's will be retroed again (within the next 5 years), when will WTL be re-retroed?

Well that totally depends on who you ask. The shoes are both selling for the same price range at the moment and there are still tons of WTL flooding the market, so what would make them worth more than a DS pair of concord?

NBA Store orders are expected to ship today according to a CSR 

That's good news! I did a live chat complaining to the CSR why I was told that there was no more inventory for the item and they had to cancel my order. Was told they did not get the inventory originally promised to them and they comply with the orders on a first come first served basis. Meaning I'm really screwed since I was actually only able to place the order the day after the release. Just my luck

Last edited:
Well that totally depends on who you ask. The shoes are both selling for the same price range at the moment and there are still tons of WTL flooding the market, so what would make them worth more than a DS pair of concord?
well in 5 years, when the concords get retroed, the price of the 2011 with go down, especially since the sole will be piss yellow by then, if its not already piss yellow. 

in 5 years WTL will be worth a lot more because there wont be as many as them availble to sell.. hell look at BB 9's those things are going for 500 now.. 

well in 5 years, when the concords get retroed, the price of the 2011 with go down, especially since the sole will be piss yellow by then, if its not already piss yellow. 

in 5 years WTL will be worth a lot more because there wont be as many as them availble to sell.. hell look at BB 9's those things are going for 500 now.. 
Where you seeing Bangs going for $500?

Back
Top Bottom