Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
DS Concord 11s for WTL...seem like a fair trade?

This is always asked...and our opinions really don't matter bro.

If you want, or have wanted Concords, and will wear them MORE than the WTL's...then it's definitely a fair trade...to YOU.

It's pretty much that simple, especially if you paid retail for the WTL. Just buy/trade for what you like...UNLESS you plan of flipping or something...but that's a whole other story. :nerd:

Lol and that's going full ****** how? I like Jordans more than Lebrons and concord is a more classic, sought after shoe in my eyes and is worth way more to me personally. Probably the same story with older school sneaker heads. I mean I have both pair so it's not like I have to make the decision but personally my concords are worth more to me

well in 5 years, when the concords get retroed, the price of the 2011 with go down, especially since the sole will be piss yellow by then, if its not already piss yellow. 

in 5 years WTL will be worth a lot more because there wont be as many as them availble to sell.. hell look at BB 9's those things are going for 500 now.. 

And that is very arguable, there could be a re release of the WTL within months, like they've been doing with a lot of the other releases, there were already more than what was anticipated. Here in Ohio the WTL sat in some stores for 2 days+ for a fact. It's all personal preference. An what at all would make you think the 2011 concords would go down in price when the new Retro comes out? In fact shoes do the exact opposite, the older versions prices raises while newer versions are coming out. If your scenario were too be true og concords would be worthless lol. An what's wrong with yellow soles? Shows age an character in a sneaker. I bought a pair of columbias the other day over another pair just because the soles were yellower, I think it's a beautiful thing. Like I said, it depends on who you ask

Lol and that's going full ****** how? I like Jordans more than Lebrons and concord is a more classic, sought after shoe in my eyes and is worth way more to me personally. Probably the same story with older school sneaker heads. I mean I have both pair so it's not like I have to make the decision but personally my concords are worth more to me
And that is very arguable, there could be a re release of the WTL within months, like they've been doing with a lot of the other releases, there were already more than what was anticipated. Here in Ohio the WTL sat in some stores for 2 days+ for a fact. It's all personal preference. An what at all would make you think the 2011 concords would go down in price when the new Retro comes out? In fact shoes do the exact opposite, the older versions prices raises while newer versions are coming out. If your scenario were too be true og concords would be worthless lol. An what's wrong with yellow soles? Shows age an character in a sneaker. I bought a pair of columbias the other day over another pair just because the soles were yellower, I think it's a beautiful thing. Like I said, it depends on who you ask
Your right, I went full ****** cause i thought you were talking about concord lows. lol i feel a little stupid, aint gonna lie. But like DC said, your own personal preference.

Maaan...I hope so! I'm getting real tired of refreshing to that "Status: New" on the track your order page.
Wait is almost over 
That's good news! I did a live chat complaining to the CSR why I was told that there was no more inventory for the item and they had to cancel my order. Was told they did not get the inventory originally promised to them and they comply with the orders on a first come first served basis. Meaning I'm really screwed since I was actually only able to place the order the day after the release. Just my luck
So she cancelled the order for no reason?

Your right, I went full ****** cause i thought you were talking about concord lows. lol i feel a little stupid, aint gonna lie. But like DC said, your own personal preference.

Lol h*ll no, I don't mess with the concord lows, but I could see where the confusion would be

Wait is almost over 

So she cancelled the order for no reason?

View media item 1186646

Key words "there could be", never know with nike, look what happened with Bred XI a few Christmas back and then like almost every other jordan release since then

eBay.. I havnet seen a DS pair sell for less then 500, and used pairs are going between 400-450.  

Flight club has a size 11 listed at 750.  
i talked down a seller at solexchange nyc to $320 for a ds size 11
smokin.gif

Dudes acting like 2011 Concords are they grails..... :rofl:

Now if you talking about 95's or 2000s where the patent leather is cut properly & both Jumpmans are facing the RIGHT direction? Now those are grails.... :D

..................................[emoji]128071[/emoji]

http://s1205.photobucket.com/user/shway-mayfield/media/image-169.jpg.html

2011 Concords vs. WTLebrons are person preference to me. Swap for the one you like better.

Dudes acting like 2011 Concords are they grails..... :rofl:

Now if you talking about 95's or 2000s where the patent leather is cut properly & both Jumpmans are facing the RIGHT direction? Now those are grails.... :D

..................................[emoji]128071[/emoji]

http://s1205.photobucket.com/user/shway-mayfield/media/image-169.jpg.html

2011 Concords vs. WTLebrons are person preference to me. Swap for the one you like better.

Lol acting like 2011's are grails? Where did you ever get that impression haha I simply was saying that WTL in that specific trade scenario was not a higher priced shoe than the 2011 concord an that it would matter to personal preference on wether one was more valuable than the other. Lol did a little miss reading there bub, haha I don't even consider og concords grails but it's ok man

I hate trade posts. People just don't understand the concept of get what you like.

I hate trade posts. People just don't understand the concept of get what you like.

I do agree 100% but there are some times where people just want some outside input on some trades. For example I had to ask how dumb I am for passing up a DS pair of Yeezy Platinums when all the dude wanted from me is my WTL XI's, Laser IV's, Beijing VI's an Varsity Red VI's. I still can't decide but the shoes he wants of mine are worth more to me personally even tho obviously the Yeezys are worth much more

so with the XI line wrapping up will many ppl here be moving to the xii thread? or are many not feeling the model?

your comparing OG Jordan 11s to the 2011 release?  really?  what do you think will happen when they release a "remastered" Concord 11?  everyone and there mom is going to be trying to sell there 2011 concords and buy the new ones.
Lol h*ll no, I don't mess with the concord lows, but I could see where the confusion would be
Key words "there could be", never know with nike, look what happened with Bred XI a few Christmas back and then like almost every other jordan release since then
lol there could be a lot of things.. they could just release Concords 11's this decemember, making that trade dumb because you just buy them for retail in a few months.

My only point is.. your going to have many more oppurtunities to buy Concord 11's for retail then you will WTL. 

Last edited:
Thanks for all your input guys, I was just wondering if it was fair value wise in terms of money. I am the one with the DS 2011 concords, and homie is asking $40-50 on TOP of that for a pair of DS WTL's...

your comparing OG Jordan 11s to the 2011 release?  really?  what do you think will happen when they release a "remastered" Concord 11?  everyone and there mom is going to be trying to sell there 2011 concords and buy the new ones.
lol there could be a lot of things.. they could just release Concords 11's this decemember, making that trade dumb because you just buy them for retail in a few months.

My only point is.. your going to have many more oppurtunities to buy Concord 11's then you will WTL. 

I wasn't comparing the OG'S an the 2011s, I was simply stating via your scenario of new releases causing the old releases to lose value would mean that the OG'S would be worth less than the 2011 or the 2000s, but that's not how it works. If I sell my 2011's it would only be to buy a older pair, not newer. An there is defiantly a chance of more opportunities for the WTL, maybe not retroring but possibly restocks. But again it would be all personal preference so it couldn't be said that that is a dumb trade for the concords

lol i just need that one colorway cuz so far they are all a miss sadly. Gives me time to cop a few more XI's
I like lion hearts and data, lion hearts are not a RD cop though.. data's to me are..

what will really make me fall in love with them is how they feel and look on foot.  I hated the way Roshe runs looked until I tried a pair on and my feed were doing a happy dance at how comfy they were..

I prefer the later xi because there is more room in the toebox, but my KPs and FI still hurt my pinkies!

Thanks for all your input guys, I was just wondering if it was fair value wise in terms of money. I am the one with the DS 2011 concords, and homie is asking $40-50 on TOP of that for a pair of DS WTL's...

if anything I wouldn't add for the WTL, you can still find them on ebay for only $310... lol

I like lion hearts and data, lion hearts are not a RD cop though.. data's to me are..

what will really make me fall in love with them is how they feel and look on foot.  I hated the way Roshe runs looked until I tried a pair on and my feed were doing a happy dance at how comfy they were..

I prefer the later xi because there is more room in the toebox, but my KPs and FI still hurt my pinkies!
i remember the jades hurting at the beginning but my KP aren't that bad. Ima go TTS when i get my MK and GK in due time. The posite really loosened up over time with the Jades hopefully that holds true with the last 2 or 3 i need. 

I wasn't comparing the OG'S an the 2011s, I was simply stating via your scenario of new releases causing the old releases to lose value would mean that the OG'S would be worth less than the 2011 or the 2000s, but that's not how it works. If I sell my 2011's it would only be to buy a older pair, not newer. An there is defiantly a chance of more opportunities for the WTL, maybe not retroring but possibly restocks. But again it would be all personal preference so it couldn't be said that that is a dumb trade for the concords
because we have seen a ton of restocks What the shoes..
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom