Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

i remember the jades hurting at the beginning but my KP aren't that bad. Ima go TTS when i get my MK and GK in due time. The posite really loosened up over time with the Jades hopefully that holds true with the last 2 or 3 i need. 
My KPs and Forging irons havent loosened at all.. buy My GKs and WTL definetly have more room in the toe box.. still got Gammas in the box havent worn them yet.. im afraid for my toes.

I have wide feet though.. and have to size up.. if you have narrow to normal feet im sure your fine going TTS

I wasn't comparing the OG'S an the 2011s, I was simply stating via your scenario of new releases causing the old releases to lose value would mean that the OG'S would be worth less than the 2011 or the 2000s, but that's not how it works. If I sell my 2011's it would only be to buy a older pair, not newer. An there is defiantly a chance of more opportunities for the WTL, maybe not retroring but possibly restocks. But again it would be all personal preference so it couldn't be said that that is a dumb trade for the concords
just because 2011 would lose value doesnt mean 2000s or OGs would...

just means the 2011's would because the quality wasnt that great, what would you rather have, a 2011 concord 11 or a 2015 remastered concord 11 that is exactly like the OGs?

its one of the reasons why the shoezuem guy is selling all his shoes, because the retros come out and drop the price of his shoes.

They got you flagged now, said this is your final courtesy discount. Time to start a new account. Nike been doing this a lot lately.
It only took years of bragging and abuse on these boards and I'm sure around the world.

Finally, Nike said enough.

I'm sure those creating new accounts to circumvent Nike taking away your precious discounts will be flagged again.

Create all the new accounts you want, it does not change your IP or location of which Nike has both.

My KPs and Forging irons havent loosened at all.. buy My GKs and WTL definetly have more room in the toe box.. still got Gammas in the box havent worn them yet.. im afraid for my toes.

I have wide feet though.. and have to size up.. if you have narrow to normal feet im sure your fine going TTS
i got my KP for a steal worn twice maybe the guy stretched them out perfectly for me haha but after about 5 wears the jades when i had them loosened up tremendously i mean it felt like night and day. Should be able to get MK for a steal since a co worker doesnt want them anymore and as for the GK just gonna make a move when the time is right. 

Those following my story, THEY CAME IN AND AUTHENTIC and Receipt. So basically missed out on opening day, purchased from someone off eBay for 349.99 shipped with only the picture of the stock shoe since he was waiting on them to come in from Nike. Yes took a chance!  Anyway, got em, inspected and we are good. 

Pic taken with LG G3, maybe I'll do better ones later with the DSLR but either way, these will be worn

just because 2011 would lose value doesnt mean 2000s or OGs would...

just means the 2011's would because the quality wasnt that great, what would you rather have, a 2011 concord 11 or a 2015 remastered concord 11 that is exactly like the OGs?

its one of the reasons why the shoezuem guy is selling all his shoes, because the retros come out and drop the price of his shoes.

It's very nieve to believe the remastered series is going to be exactly like the OG's, they will still he fr from. jordan has already said that they will never be exactly the same as the OG's. An shozeum is selling his shoes causes hes a broke a** clown lol do a little more research my man, he lost his money an now hes losing his shoes

It's very nieve to believe the remastered series is going to be exactly like the OG's, they will still he fr from. jordan has already said that they will never be exactly the same as the OG's. An shozeum is selling his shoes causes hes a broke a** clown lol do a little more research my man, he lost his money an now hes losing his shoes
its nieve to think they wont be better then the 2011 concords.

so who in there right mind is going to drop 300-400 bucks on a 2011 concord 11, when they can get a remastered 11 for 200 dollar retail? 

Last edited:
@Globetrahter  you didn't take a chance. You purchased through ebay from a seller with most likely high positive feedback....
roll.gif

its nieve to think they wont be better then the 2011 concords.

so who in there right mind is going to drop 300-400 bucks on a 2011 concord 11, when they can get a remastered 11 for 200 dollar retail? 
well I never said they won't be better than the 2011's, you're just reading invisible text there but I did say they will be far from the OG's because you stated they will be exactly the same, far from. And when will these $200 remastered pari be available? please enlighten me on that one. As of now 2011 concords are the only concords we'll be seeing for a while. Maybe they'll re retro them on the year of the XI's but we are only half way through the year of the VI's... lol we got a while. An they just retroed in 2011, 3 years ago, and before that, 2000, 11 years before the last release lol

So, anyone picking the Chinas up Thursday?

I'm just looking forward to finally being done with the XIs! After that, no more shoes until December (I hope).

the 12s look like good ballin shoes but not sure if it would be a good look to rock casually with jeans, etc.

And with the Datas dropping 12/20 - the same day as the Columbias and the Pantones rumored to drop 12/23, I will likely have to skip those, as well.

Sorry one last thing guys, probably just gonna cop straight up instead of making a trade. Does $330 shipped sound like a fair shake for DS WTL's?

Sorry one last thing guys, probably just gonna cop straight up instead of making a trade. Does $330 shipped sound like a fair shake for DS WTL's?
search ebay and your local craigslist, guaranteed you could find cheaper. I saw a pair on ebay this morning for $300, and offer a lower price than what they are asking, they more than likely will work with you, theres tons of them on the internet right now 

These ebay sellers who start their auctions at .99 always get hosed on new releases! 
roll.gif

So, anyone picking the Chinas up Thursday?

I'm just looking forward to finally being done with the XIs! After that, no more shoes until December (I hope).

Haven't decided yet, but I probably will. They're definitely a nice colorway, and the Lows have proven themselves to be very comfortable.

View media item 1190737
At the hospital waiting on my son to be born
Didn't care for these at 1st but after having them in hand they are nice I like them much more than the IX's
One thing I do wanna do is tuck in this flywire seems like too much pink accents compared to the VIII's

Last edited:

well I never said they won't be better than the 2011's, you're just reading invisible text there but I did say they will be far from the OG's because you stated they will be exactly the same, far from. And when will these $200 remastered pari be available? please enlighten me on that one. As of now 2011 concords are the only concords we'll be seeing for a while. Maybe they'll re retro them on the year of the XI's but we are only half way through the year of the VI's... lol we got a while. An they just retroed in 2011, 3 years ago, and before that, 2000, 11 years before the last release lol
i bet concord 11's remastered will release before WTL 11 get released or restocked.. or whatever you call it.

Back
Top Bottom