Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Technically there is no "OG" Oreo or Columbia IV those were a retro+ OG doesn't mean first retro. It's gotta apply to an original colorway

I mean yes they're Retro+ but one could easily say that the original release of that color way would be the OG version. That more or less is how I was using the term, considering the retro of those original cw's coming[/quote]
Thats not what OG means. OG refers to the shoe model that was released that year. Using your analogy, then all these new crap colorways JB has been putting out would be considered OG since they were never retroed before

Thats not what OG means. OG refers to the shoe model that was released that year. Using your analogy, then all these new crap colorways JB has been putting out would be considered OG since they were never retroed before

I mean yeah you're right, in the terminology I was using they are originals, an OG is a term used out side of the sneaker community as well, just meaning original, an it could definitely be said that these original cw's could be OG cw's. It's not like I'm arguing the fact that they're retro+'s tho you know, that's just obviously a given

Probably a stupid question but are the laces in the WTL supposed to be different lengths? My right shoelace is like 2-3 inches longer than the left shoe.

Just noticed that mines are the exact same way :smh: I guess that's how they are supposed to be then :\

More pics, sorry if already posted
Last xi
FL_Unlocked_FL_Unlocked_Nike_LeBron_11_Low_China_01-800x462.jpeg

FL_Unlocked_FL_Unlocked_Nike_LeBron_11_Low_China_02-800x520.jpeg

FL_Unlocked_FL_Unlocked_Nike_LeBron_11_Low_China_03-800x523.jpeg

FL_Unlocked_FL_Unlocked_Nike_LeBron_11_Low_China_05-800x613.jpeg

FL_Unlocked_FL_Unlocked_Nike_LeBron_11_Low_China_06-800x646.jpeg

Really on the fence on these..

whos nice with photoshop? make the upper, heel plate, laces, tounge, midsole & inside of swoosh blacked out
glasses.gif

Last edited:
It's been a long and depressing week since I had to take that L for the WTL 11's I really wanted. But now it's on to these China's, just my luck that I go to my local mall ready to put in raffles and they tell me they aren't doing raffles for these because they are going the FCFS route. For the first time that I can remember they are doing FCFS and now I'm hoping I cop online because I don't know what to expect when it comes to a Thursday release. If anything, hopefully it being the last Lebron 11, a Thursday release, not seemingly a very hyped shoe, and me being a size 13 work out for odds in my favor if I have to hit up the mall on Thursday.

Excited as **** for China's cuz I know once I get those, I'm finally done with the XI.

To continue the ''ogs'' rant ...

Concords is one of the top 3 sneakers EVER for me .Probably no 1 .

The reason I would like for ''ogs'' to come back is mostly their shape and then their materials .

Air Jordan 11 Concord.....
Just that colorway so I won't speak on what Mike did in the playoffs or All Star Game.

1996 League MVP
1996 Scoring Title
All NBA first team
All NBA Defensive first team
Chicago Bulls..... 72 -10. Still the best regular season record in NBA history.

And we (if you were old enough) saw the shoes on his feet on NBC all the damn time.

No other colorway in your so called list equates to that.

Technically there is no "OG" Oreo or Columbia IV those were a retro+ OG doesn't mean first retro. It's gotta apply to an original colorway

Exactly. The fact homie doesn't know a OG colorway from retro + colorways that dropped over a decade later speaks for itself.

I won't continue to derail this thread....Our conversation is finite. :D

How's about those dope Lebron 11s tho?
Still my Top 5 colorways....

http://s1205.photobucket.com/user/shway-mayfield/media/image-134.jpg.html

[thread="532801"]Lebron Xi Wtl Us 9 13 Maison Collection 8 23 Updated 8 18/77850#post_21653336​[/thread]
nerd.gif

i'm not copping a WTL android phone case
mean.gif

laugh.gif
 well after being banned for a wk it only took me a day (ok more like 12hrs) to read all +/-100pgs
eek.gif
 to get caught up I see I did and didn't miss a lot
roll.gif

they person that had those yankee Vs
eek.gif
 one day one day
[thread="532801"]Lebron Xi Wtl Us 9 13 Maison Collection 8 23 Updated 8 18/77850#post_21653336​[/thread]

so I seen there was this challenge but I forgot to throw my dunk man volt Xs in there but I put my graffiti and MNs which were inspirations right right
roll.gif

Last edited:
Just did a quick check. So who here does Kicksconsin??? That $898 tho? You skraaate trippin! Thirst is dying, you gonna be stuck with it at that price b. :lol:

Would it be a good idea to get Lebron XI Elites to wear as an everyday shoe? I was thinking of getting these XI Elite golds as an everyday shoe. I already have the XI elite Hero's but I wouldn't wear them everyday.

Just did a quick check. So who here does Kicksconsin??? That $898 tho? You skraaate trippin! Thirst is dying, you gonna be stuck with it at that price b.
laugh.gif
iam not gonna say its dying but the market is oversaturated with pairs and resellers are competing against one another, this usually is the time were you see prices at the low then after awhile it will shoot right up before settling
grin.gif

Would it be a good idea to get Lebron XI Elites to wear as an everyday shoe? I was thinking of getting these XI Elite golds as an everyday shoe. I already have the XI elite Hero's but I wouldn't wear them everyday.
I don't see why not. Its a decent looking shoe and not too flashy for everyday wear. But I personally wouldn't drop $200+ on everyday shoes, usually my dailys are like sub $100

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom