Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
To those who has the WTL shirt, does this fit tts or does it fit like the WTKD shirt were a large feels like a xl specially with the extra long short sleeve kd

@iHust1e yessir when life was easy :lol: still kicking myself for not doubling up. Hell I didn't even enjoy my first pair :rolleyes ended up selling them to @bigj505 I still remember that young kid who was like a size 11 wanting to try on a size 13 lol. The worker hit him with the mean stoneface.

Come man there's no way you actually believe that, have you only been collecting for like a year or something? Whenever Nike does a restock it's always a couple months to a year after the initial release, we bout to get concords in a few months? Lol come on now. If there's going to be a WTL restock it will be relatively soon an like I stated before we just had the concords retroed 3 years ago, why would they re Retro them again soon after? If anything cool greys and jams would come way before the concords. It's just simple logic on when they've released in the past
are you talking about the quarterly Nike restock?  do you think people are going to flourish of that?  good luck grabbing pairs off that, NDC was cancelling was orders because shoes were out of stock.  

I have yet to see WTKDs V or Vi, WT Kobes 7 or 8, or what the lebron x  get restocked, but the WTL 11 will get restocked?  

it seems as though you are the one who is new to sneakers, 

my POINT is concords 11's will be released in the next 5 years.... how many more times are they going to release WTL 11s?  

To continue the ''ogs'' rant ...

Concords is one of the top 3 sneakers EVER for me .Probably no 1 .

The reason I would like for ''ogs'' to come back is mostly their shape and then their materials .

Congrats on all who copped their wtls , glad nike made a lot of them so everyone can have theirs , and re-sellers dont command this release . (at least not a lot)

Looks like you took off some of the paint when you tried to remove the glue. Yikes :wow:

I would've just just let it be or asked for a discount on a future order. 

Nah you're mis understanding me. In this pic the left is a normal pair the right is the hluw
[Loote name="sneakermane" url="/t/532801/lebron-xi-wtl-us-9-13-maison-collection-8-23-updated-8-18/77790#post_21649905"]
Way more?! Better than OG Concords?!

Haha really? Come on son are you new to the sneaker game? Do I really have to make a list of sneakers who's silhouettes Look better than the XI's? Let's try a few, like maybe the IV's? OG Bred IV's, OG Columbia IV's, OG Oreos IV'S and then what about OG Infrared VI's? I mean come on man the list goes on. If concords is at the top of your list than kudos but there are plenty of other grails out there better than the concords. But again it's all personal preference, maybe the XI is your favorite but even then, not OG columbias over concords? Lol list goes on[/quote]

Technically there is no "OG" Oreo or Columbia IV those were a retro+ OG doesn't mean first retro. It's gotta apply to an original colorway

Nah you're mis understanding me. In this pic the left is a normal pair the right is the hluw
Haha really? Come on son are you new to the sneaker game? Do I really have to make a list of sneakers who's silhouettes Look better than the XI's? Let's try a few, like maybe the IV's? OG Bred IV's, OG Columbia IV's, OG Oreos IV'S and then what about OG Infrared VI's? I mean come on man the list goes on. If concords is at the top of your list than kudos but there are plenty of other grails out there better than the concords. But again it's all personal preference, maybe the XI is your favorite but even then, not OG columbias over concords? Lol list goes on

Technically there is no "OG" Oreo or Columbia IV those were a retro+ OG doesn't mean first retro. It's gotta apply to an original colorway[/quote]

I mean yes they're Retro+ but one could easily say that the original release of that color way would be the OG version. That more or less is how I was using the term, considering the retro of those original cw's coming

Just agreed to snag a 2nd WTL for $315, hopefully it's legit. Really amusing that a lot sellers seem to be stuck in that $350-375 range, but the ones with sense realize $350 on ebay is equal to $315 through pp invoice. Def seen some auctions end in the low 300s.

Last edited:
So I thought I'd share of my story about these WTL's. I was able to successfully place an order on FNL on release date. Now I am having all kinds of trouble with UPS. They were supposed to drop off two packages from finishline this past Friday. The first package had some sweats and a shirt and the other had these LeBron's. I wasn't home when the driver came by at about 2pm. The driver gave my Uncle just one package. My uncle told me afterwards that he had another in his hand but he took it back and my uncle didn't say anything because he thought that package was someone else's business. So i got home about 30 minutes later and discovered that the driver didn't leave the box with the lebrons in it. I am looking at the tracking and I see that it shows as delivered so I'm like what is going on.

I call the 1800 UPS number and get a hold of someone. They leave a request to the local UPS facility with my concern and tell them to call me. I get a call from them and I tell them what happened. The dude over the phone claims to be a supervisor and says he sent a message to the driver who was on that route and hasn't heard back from him yet. At this point, it was about 3 hours after the driver left my house. Then the same guy who claims to be a supervisor calls me back and says that they found the package and that the driver left it in the truck. He can't bring it now because he switched trucks but he said he knows where it is and will have someone go and pick it up and throw it on the belt so that I get it by Monday. I'm thinking I am good and that I will have the shoes by today.

Fast forward to today and the UPS guy drives by my house and it's a different driver. I am familiar with this driver and he's a good dude and I know he didn't take the shoes because I found him on the other side of town on Friday when I went out looking for the driver. Plus I had asked my Uncle and he said the driver who came by the house looked new, and he had never seen him before. I stopped the driver today that I am familiar with and asked if anything came on my name since he didn't stop by my house. He says no.

I call the local UPS facility and ask for the same supervisor who told me I would get the shoes today. I can't get a hold of him so I call the 1800 number. The lady says that the package history shows no update and if they had been thrown back on the belt, it would have said Out for Delivery again. So she says she will call me tomorrow after she speaks with that supervisor because he is scheduled to work tomorrow. Idk I don't think I am going to get my shoes. There is a slight chance but I think they got jacked :frown:

So I thought I'd share of my story about these WTL's. I was able to successfully place an order on FNL on release date. Now I am having all kinds of trouble with UPS. They were supposed to drop off two packages from finishline this past Friday. The first package had some sweats and a shirt and the other had these LeBron's. I wasn't home when the driver came by at about 2pm. The driver gave my Uncle just one package. My uncle told me afterwards that he had another in his hand but he took it back and my uncle didn't say anything because he thought that package was someone else's business. So i got home about 30 minutes later and discovered that the driver didn't leave the box with the lebrons in it. I am looking at the tracking and I see that it shows as delivered so I'm like what is going on.

I call the 1800 UPS number and get a hold of someone. They leave a request to the local UPS facility with my concern and tell them to call me. I get a call from them and I tell them what happened. The dude over the phone claims to be a supervisor and says he sent a message to the driver who was on that route and hasn't heard back from him yet. At this point, it was about 3 hours after the driver left my house. Then the same guy who claims to be a supervisor calls me back and says that they found the package and that the driver left it in the truck. He can't bring it now because he switched trucks but he said he knows where it is and will have someone go and pick it up and throw it on the belt so that I get it by Monday. I'm thinking I am good and that I will have the shoes by today.

Fast forward to today and the UPS guy drives by my house and it's a different driver. I am familiar with this driver and he's a good dude and I know he didn't take the shoes because I found him on the other side of town on Friday when I went out looking for the driver. Plus I had asked my Uncle and he said the driver who came by the house looked new, and he had never seen him before. I stopped the driver today that I am familiar with and asked if anything came on my name since he didn't stop by my house. He says no.

I call the local UPS facility and ask for the same supervisor who told me I would get the shoes today. I can't get a hold of him so I call the 1800 number. The lady says that the package history shows no update and if they had been thrown back on the belt, it would have said Out for Delivery again. So she says she will call me tomorrow after she speaks with that supervisor because he is scheduled to work tomorrow. Idk I don't think I am going to get my shoes. There is a slight chance but I think they got jacked
frown.gif
Dang, thats effed up man. Keep asking for the supervisor! Hope you get your shoes 

Probably a stupid question but are the laces in the WTL supposed to be different lengths? My right shoelace is like 2-3 inches longer than the left shoe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom