Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Congrats on the son. Should buy a pair of TD size South Beaches for him lol #Startemrealyoung

Last edited:
At the hospital waiting on my son to be born
Didn't care for these at 1st but after having them in hand they are nice I like them much more than the IX's
One thing I do wanna do is tuck in this flywire seems like too much pink accents compared to the VIII's
congrats dude! :smile:

At the hospital waiting on my son to be born
Didn't care for these at 1st but after having them in hand they are nice I like them much more than the IX's
One thing I do wanna do is tuck in this flywire seems like too much pink accents compared to the VIII's
Congrats @Romcadoo  !  

I was wearing X "Pressures" when my son was born.  You made a good choice with yours, 
nthat.gif

Congrats indeed! I can't remember what I was wearing on my feet. I was a mess during labor. Ha! 

[Loote name="sneakermane" url="/t/532801/lebron-xi-wtl-us-9-13-maison-collection-8-23-updated-8-18/77790#post_21649905"]
Way more?! Better than OG Concords?!

[/quote]

Haha really? Come on son are you new to the sneaker game? Do I really have to make a list of sneakers who's silhouettes Look better than the XI's? Let's try a few, like maybe the IV's? OG Bred IV's, OG Columbia IV's, OG Oreos IV'S and then what about OG Infrared VI's? I mean come on man the list goes on. If concords is at the top of your list than kudos but there are plenty of other grails out there better than the concords. But again it's all personal preference, maybe the XI is your favorite but even then, not OG columbias over concords? Lol list goes on

i bet concord 11's remastered will release before WTL 11 get released or restocked.. or whatever you call it.

Come man there's no way you actually believe that, have you only been collecting for like a year or something? Whenever Nike does a restock it's always a couple months to a year after the initial release, we bout to get concords in a few months? Lol come on now. If there's going to be a WTL restock it will be relatively soon an like I stated before we just had the concords retroed 3 years ago, why would they re Retro them again soon after? If anything cool greys and jams would come way before the concords. It's just simple logic on when they've released in the past

Sorry one last thing guys, probably just gonna cop straight up instead of making a trade. Does $330 shipped sound like a fair shake for DS WTL's?
i feel these can be had for a little less than that but if you feel comfortable paying that price then pull the trigger

Last edited:
*checks post count*

hmmmmm, you might wanna ease up on that until you earn your stripes and learn your away around. Just as like a common courtesy/FYI.

I mean I may not have very many posts on this specific forum but it's not like I just joined the sneaker community, I'm not a rookie. An I didn't attack anyone did I? If I offended anyone I do apologizes but I was just simply being a wise a**, nothing more

Congrats Romcadoo! Was wearing some bron cool grey IXs when my daughter was born. Kinda cool how all these people in here remember what brons they were wearing when their kids were born :pimp:

I wana play the #wtLChallenge 

My south beaches beat bc I love taht damn shoe.

That was back when I scooped up @Baby Jumpman  in the AM to scoop them. Release was quiet adn easy too

Then we got that victory breakfast 
nthat.gif

Wish I never sold my ASG VIIs man :frown:

Big Bangs at home home somewhere

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom